The ten Dollar bill goes south...

Komrades! we must put Emma Peel on the US ten dollar bill!

...Nothing could go further than this to entice to Amerikan male to add to his savings! We must NOT go here:

Hokey Smoke! Dame Diana!

That's enough to make me swallow my borscht!

By the time they do that, the $10 bill won't exist anymore!

I hear talk of FLATUS Moo as the star of the next printing.

They would need to use a satellite to photograph her in the entirety, and the bill would have to be made wider... but with a pen and a phone...

This is soooo speciesist. Why only human beings on currency? Why not a glorious cat or squirrel?

RedDiaperette wrote:This is soooo speciesist. Why only human beings on currency? Why not a glorious cat or squirrel?
And why not a tapeworm or a bacterium ? Is the tapeworm stigmatized because it feeds on humans? That's so anthropocentric. Yersinia pestis that caused Black Death in Europe deserves to be represented in the new bill before anything else. Or xenopsylla cheopis, oriental rat flea, its carrier. They both decimated evil white people.

In my opinion, the next character to be portrayed in the bills must be a black lesbian with a PhD in physics who made it against all odds of having against herself all white males, dead or alive.

ProgX.gif

Don't any of you understand that there is the perfect candidate for the ten dollar bill?
It is a transracial, transgendered, transreligious, transaged, transeconomic, transideology, transfat, transam, trans-sport, tranindential, transient that fills all the Party ™ requirements while miraculously looking like Jefferson.
The Ministry of Truth ™ has prepared for this very event. For years they have been working on and with a special project to replace the racist, evil founding father with a Jefferson serigate, that was an orphan during a "conflict" with the oppressive America. She, I mean to say, He is ready to take its, I mean, His part as the representative of all TRANS* ™ in existence and in the futures.

Be seeing you ™

KAMMERAT_X wrote:
ProgX.gif

Don't any of you understand that there is the perfect candidate for the ten dollar bill?
It is a transracial, transgendered, transreligious, transaged, transeconomic, transideology, transfat, transam, trans-sport, tranindential, transient that fills all the Party ™ requirements while miraculously looking like Jefferson.
The Ministry of Truth ™ has prepared for this very event. For years they have been working on and with a special project to replace the racist, evil founding father with a Jefferson serigate, that was an orphan during a "conflict" with the oppressive America. She, I mean to say, He is ready to take its, I mean, His part as the representative of all TRANS* ™ in existence and in the futures.

Be seeing you ™
I am ... transported!

The more I ponder this issue, the more I see this issue as moot. Monetary bills are printed on paper.

Paper requires the harvesting of trees which offset the carbon usage of corporate jets owned by millionaires and billionaires.

Put the symbol of benevolence and caring, a visage of FLATUS Moo on a National EBT card, which is made of renewable Arab Petroleum byproducts.