The triumphant goose-step of AI into governance

Komrades, think of this: You get up, shake the fog off your noddle (fuzzy nightmare?, you murmur, or was it yesterday's "news"?), grab a java, skim this, scan that, and - shazam! - Marine Le Pen appears (nearly) frogmarched off to a psikhushka. (psikhushka newbie? report here)

Your golova is full with such "yesterday's" rubbish, out of postmodern Absurdistan, pressed into your brains, like it or not.
"Pogroms" in Saxony. "Sciatica" in Brussels. "Resettle-n-Relocate" UN/EUSSR "visions". "Enrichments" land daily in Spain. "Manhunts" in Saxony. "Merkel" has "proof". "Singular" serial stabbings. "Nazis" in Saxony. "AfD = Nazi". And so on, and on, and on. "Trump = Dumb". "She Guevara" to make Amerikkka happy at "only $5 trillion/year".

Back to Le Pen.
Near literally, you hear - creaky-cracky-rickety-racket - a machinery churning. Paragraphs, megalomania, willful nitpickery, clinging to power, all that commixed. To achieve a crushing and crippling whatever. Kafkaesque aura all over. You think - c'mon, it can't be "oh, just bureaucracy" running all this, power-mad and dishing out.

Here you get a blitz of insight!
Of course, AI is involved!
Artificial Intelligence!
Things like that recent rubbish rattling uninvitedly in your golova can't be "just man personmade".

There must be AI in play.
Not the AI which runs Curiosity on Mars.
Not the AI that sifts through amassed knowledge and associatively learns in the process.
Not even the AI inside Comrade Google Translator, no no.
It's a special branch of AI.
AGIT, the Artificial Governance Intelligence Toolkit.
~

Of course AGIT isn't yet perfect. Any Komrade knows.
Say, you let AGIT make an omelet, it may - repeat: MAY - happen that after gazillions of runs there is only broken eggs all over around, sans goodie. Software, shit happens...

Or think of Queen Isabella, Reina de Castilla. One nice day, Cristoforo Colombo appears at an audience, asks her for support in finding a way to, um, Indies. Had good Izzy been running AGIT, she might have given him a bunch of bicicletas. (and the bicicletas, not yet invented at that time, would have been cranked out via AGIT, the omelet way of course.)

Or.. well, you got it, Komrade. The pattern. You may wish to post your samples of AGIT-in-action here below (or else, says Commissarka Pinkie).

Now, some recent AGIT operations, a selection.

Saxony, Chemnitz, people (as in "We the People") protest.
Police, local press: No riots. Yes, normal people, several thousands. Yes, "Antifa" too, a few hundred. Yes, some dozen skins. Nope, no clashes. Yep, a dozen "heihitlas". Yep, filed, probed.

Thereupon Merkel, AGIT-electrolyte beaming out of all pores: Hetzjagden, vee haf manhunts.
Several days, several protests. Police, Saxony Solicitor General: No, no manhunts whatsoever.
Merkel (& Co): But vee haf zat video.
Few days later, further protests. Saxony Governor, Solicitor, Police: No, no manhunts whatsoever.
Merkel (& Co): But vee haf zat video. Hung in AGIT-loop-forever. Software, shit happens...

Now head of BfV (think FBI/Interior): No, no manhunts. Press irreponsible, tell untruth. Still nothing but "zat video". Video fishy in many ways.
krrrkk-kh, bkhtgxtrt (AGIT-operators stop the loop-forever, manually).
Merkel, AGIT-reboot: But now vee fire zat BfV boy. Vot he zink he iz. He kontra-speek MY?
MSM (on AGIT-electrolyte, too): jawohl! bravo! fire ze skunk! (yet doubts start: we goin' insane?)

Or across the Big Pond, a few days ago.
They obviously put some fresh electrolyte into the Historically Unprecedented Otherworldly. Also, His tripletochondric AGIT-block I-Me-My got reamplified.
And there He goes: My economy.. I-I-I acted.. If-If-If-If-If.. and Glory to Me.

Next think She Guevara. The AGIT-guys overdid a bit on her wild stare. Ok, that flapping arms routine maybe too, a tad. Flapping arms, plus "I'm no expert on this" attached. Those pieces of AGIT-code need refinements, sure.

Or... ok - your turn, Komrade.

And finally:
Signs amass (Berlin.. Paris.. Brussels..), that not few "leading" figures are, um.. mayhap... holographic projections.

You know.. just... 3D-printed holographic projections.
And.. pffft... AGIT inside.

"Sciatica" in Brussels:
        Mystery item No. 1

hah-hah-hah-hah-hah, Avrupa Güvenlik ve Işbirliği Teşkilati, what a knee-slapper!

(and the best part is that Hitchcockian cameo appearance of Donald-the-Great)
(majestically floating by, hovering above all that circus, and his cutie in tow) (ah, wait, ain't it...?)

. . . uh, oh, enough futzing around, back to daily quota in beet fields! çürlümbörumğümürlik!

(Ischias = sciatica, in Deutsch)
The AGIT-stare, so often activated on Comrade She Guevara, is of course higly AGIT-reused.
You see it turn on all over the World of Apparatchiks, e.g. :

(remeber that NYET? because of somewhat changed circumstances?)

Your turn, Komrades.
(just imagine how a stakan of seasoned beet liquor can enhance the AGIT-stare gaze...)