The true power of Dear Leader (PBUH)

Indeed, it is a mystery.

I cannot tell from this image if Dear Leader is the generator of rainbows, or if HE is the reward to be found at the end of the rainbow.

Or both...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Indeed, it is a mystery.

I cannot tell from this image if Dear Leader is the generator of rainbows, or if HE is the reward to be found at the end of the rainbow.

Or both...
Perhaps our "evolved" Komrade Glorious Leader is the reward for our gay komrades if they can find the end of the rainbow.

[img]/images/Obama_Rainbow_Weapon_Jamaica.jpg[/img]

That's what I thought...

President Obama's Parting Shot: A Rainbow Over Homophobic Jamaica

Gay magazine OUT wrote:In the Caribbean, a region known for its general intolerance to the LGBT community, Jamaica stands out for the sheer violence of its homophobia. Sometimes named “the most homophobic place on earth,” politicians have repeatedly resisted pressure from human rights organizations and foreign countries to end state-sponsored discrimination and introduce protections. Yet, despite Prime Minister Portia Simpson-Miller's 2011 pledge to decriminalize homosexuality, it is still punishable by up to ten years in prison. President Obama has now fired a shot across the nation's bow, however, in the form of a rainbow.

Oh, my mistake. I thought Dear Leader was thrusting his hand up the rainbow's tail.

RedDiaperette wrote:Oh, my mistake. I thought Dear Leader was thrusting his hand up the rainbow's tail.

He is not making a fist like he would when he thrusts his hand up komrade Reggie's tail.