The Unreleased Trump Mug Shot

Interestingly, the actual Trump mug shot has become the avatar for The People's Cube on X (Twitter), which briefly allowed non-members to openly view content today then promptly went back to hiding content from non-members.

TPC's X (Twitter) page still looks as if it were taken over by hostile alien Mormons.

In a related development, Facebook also dropped its defenses today and allowed non-members to freely access its content. I was able to see all of TPC's entries going back three years, including comments and the occasional brainless FB fact check on obvious satire. 

Facebook raised its shields again a few hours later. 

The Thought Criminal Thug Trump, a known recidivist liar, lied to The State.

That the criminal Trump used a bail bondsman is proof he lies about being a billionaire.

There was a time in America when the American legal system was nothing more than an open season for criminals. Yet, a sad day came when neo-liberals/Marxists/progressives with multi-faceted belief systems, genders, and sub-genders, each with their flaming multi-socio-sensory abilities, failed to witness Trump emerging from his burrow and not placing his tail between his legs, despite his two impeachments, pre-arrest, arrest and unhinged countless pundits screeching daily. Was the procession of gas-guzzling SUVs or the lack of having him dragged in chains behind a glorified electric vehicle that sparked such a rebuke and national progressive outrage? Did the soft NPR after glow disappear as once again that crafty Orange Man sucked the last joy a hastily crafted harassment lawsuit could bring by posting his mug shot mocking all their hopes and dreams? However, after all the smoke and mirrors, and the utter silence from the elite Republicanretards®, Trump remains, in all of their minds, that fascist beaver at large. Sadly, after the dedicated work of many progressives to usher in a truly Land of Make Believe  that any proud America-hating progressive would cherish, even the media simply could not turn a boring arrest into a fun-filled experience due to some intolerant former American president. As we look across the vomit and feces-stained streets of San Fransisco to the halls of CNN, WaPo, and New York Times, who are unable to say anything genuine to those who don’t share their political views, it’s hard to believe that only a few short years ago, we enjoyed an era of unprecedented peace and tranquility........

trashmouth wrote:
8/26/2023, 10:50 am
There was a time in America when...
...it’s hard to believe that only a few short years ago, we enjoyed an era of unprecedented peace and tranquility.
In summary:

Banana Republic.jpg

I love the pic, however, I wonder what a handful of dried feces would look like?

trashmouth wrote:
8/26/2023, 4:29 pm
I love the pic, however, I wonder what a handful of dried feces would look like?
Well, if you're curious enough, there's nothing like a little first-hand experience.

I am just going to leave this right here.....................

The Destructor.jpg

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
8/26/2023, 5:15 pm
trashmouth wrote:
Well, if you're curious enough, there's nothing like a little first-hand experience.

OUCH! Rim shot!

trashmouth wrote:
Close enough?

HANDpoo.jpg

(Don't worry, it's only cake batter.)

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
8/29/2023, 11:00 am
trashmouth wrote:
Close enough?

(Don't worry, it's only cake batter.)
Oh, I get it!

So the dried feces is simply "baked into" The Democrat/Globalist Agenda.

Awesome!

Am I right? (only cake batter indeed!)

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
8/25/2023, 8:38 am
Hi, Honey,
How're ya doin"!
I'm having a happy day too!
Good to see you in such good spirits!
Affectionately, Pamalinsky

trashmouth wrote:
8/26/2023, 10:50 am
There was a time in America when the American legal system was nothing more than an open season for criminals. Yet, a sad day came when neo-liberals/Marxists/progressives with multi-faceted belief systems, genders, and sub-genders, each with their flaming multi-socio-sensory abilities, failed to witness Trump emerging from his burrow and not placing his tail between his legs, despite his two impeachments, pre-arrest, arrest and unhinged countless pundits screeching daily. Was the procession of gas-guzzling SUVs or the lack of having him dragged in chains behind a glorified electric vehicle that sparked such a rebuke and national progressive outrage? Did the soft NPR after glow disappear as once again that crafty Orange Man sucked the last joy a hastily crafted harassment lawsuit could bring by posting his mug shot mocking all their hopes and dreams? However, after all the smoke and mirrors, and the utter silence from the elite Republicanretards®, Trump remains, in all of their minds, that fascist beaver at large. Sadly, after the dedicated work of many progressives to usher in a truly Land of Make Believe  that any proud America-hating progressive would cherish, even the media simply could not turn a boring arrest into a fun-filled experience due to some intolerant former American president. As we look across the vomit and feces-stained streets of San Fransisco to the halls of CNN, WaPo, and New York Times, who are unable to say anything genuine to those who don’t share their political views, it’s hard to believe that only a few short years ago, we enjoyed an era of unprecedented peace and tranquility........
While what you are saying should be easily recognized as observable truth, which it isn't, recognized, that is, I will always do my best to support you, Dear Trashmouth, because I have always admired and respected your input on TPC. This very post moves me to the enth degree. Thank you.
Pammie

Oh, Pamalinsky, it is so good to hear from you! Am nervous because last time ‘pelipsky entered data on a Pamalinsky post, The Collective lost an entire day’s labor in beet fields. Not saying it’s a conspiracy…

Thank you so much for real ability capable of silencing the GWONT ugliness being forced as reality. The faces of those trumpeters. Wonderful!

Forelock tug,
‘pelipsky

Checking connection from Texazistan to Pamalinsky, soon.