The Wanda Sykes' Obama Roast - If She Wasn't a Toady

Our friends at iOwnTheWorld do a helluva Wanda:

What Wanda Sykes could have said if she weren't such a sycophantic toady.

Comrades, Wanda said what? RACCCCIIIIIIIISSSSSMMMM!!!! Don't make me take y'alls asses over to Harlem to straighten ya out! I'll pimp slap your jerry curl grease into next week! I expect 10,000 All Hail Obama's from these comrades at iowntheworld for this travesty!

Comrades, it worked! I yelled RACCCCCIIIIIISSSSSSMMMM! And not one comrade yet has commented on this hella funny video. I don't mean to double post, but y'all really need to lighten up... So let us say a prayer for Willie Lynch, maybe that will help:

(off)
Good Party Red Rooster!

Willie Lynch is one great man to listen to. Too bad there are only two videos.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:(off)
Good Party Red Rooster!

Willie Lynch is one great man to listen to. Too bad there are only two videos.

Thanks, Comrade, it was a joy talking to myself! What do you mean there are only two videos? How many videos do you want? Do you know who Willie Lynch is comrade? He is only the most prolific community organizer of the black community that ever lived! He is the black Saul Alinsky. Dear Comrade Alinsky said before he died that he would probably go to hell and that he would organize it to. Now comrade, what do mean only two videos?

Morgan FREEMAN speaks on Black History Month:

A full conversation on "race" with Morgan Freeman:

Herman Cain at a decadent Kapitalist Tea Party:

Herman Caine is a Rethuglikan but sounds like some Libatardian:

This Comrade will need Re-education for sure:

This Comrade is a KKKristian who dares speak against The Mixed Up Priorities of Black Preachers:

And of course Arch Enemy of The Collective(TM) Comrade Sowell:

And this comrade is not properly joining any collective based on race, class, gender or sexual orientation... THE NERVE!