The world in 2020

Elections have consequences: the World in 2020

Paris Hilton german party scene for Cube.png

Help me out here. Is that Paris on the left or is he the one in polka dots?

I knew it! Obstructionist Rethuglikkkans will try to bring us back to the 50's by outlawing all color cameras!

comrade crash&burn wrote:Help me out here. Is that Paris on the left or is he the one in polka dots?

Yes.

Isn't the world supposed to end on 12/21/2012?

So, why look that far ahead?

I am shocked that commrade crash & burn did not get the notice that under obummercare Paris Hiltons sex-change operation was approved to be done for free under the billionaires hardship clause on page 3258, subsection 763, article 324, paragragh 69.

I must say that commrade obama did right by all the proles out there by making them pay for her operation, and just look at the picture above to see how well it turned out!

I focus very heavily on all thing obummercare and wish to apply for the position of Commisar of Health, equal distributor of care for those less equal, and decider of pill limits.

Since my bout with cancer has left me able to contribute most readily on these subjects with the proper humble attitude and unrestrained favoritism for all of the inner circle, I will lean on my shovel and wait to hear from the chairman if he so deams me worthy of recognition.

Thank you commrades, and a mery kawanza to all.