There is no hope! Rejoice!

Frankly, comrades, I was worried that Boehnerstein would be able to force fiscal responsibility on the federal government; he seemed to be making inroads. This of course cannot happen. Should America's financial house start to return to order, the unions might have to take a haircut, and what would we do if they couldn't afford to become a flash mob of thugs willing to disrupt meetings or even threaten people? The essence of being a good prog is always having lots of force at your command. Because ultimately it always gets down to force. I for one do not think of Shangri-la or Brigadoon; I think of a gulag. After all, I'm a liberal and want all misery to be spread equally.

Except for me because I'm more equal than others, being a Made Prog. Because of that, nobody's happy if I'm not happy, and I'm not happy if anybody else is. That's 200-proof Made Prog for you.

So I have always been a big fan of Senator Chris Dump and Representative Bonnie Fwank. They are the ones who gave us the legislation enabling the sea of bad loans which started the destruction of the world's economy a few years ago. I was once told that things would be better; the bad loans stopped in 2007 and it took three years for them to work through the system.

Not so. I happen to know of a house which is selling for $40,000, and the loan is for $43,000. The interest rate is a touch above 4.5%. The buyer is getting into the house for less than $250, which is less than the cost of one spinning hubcap or purple neon lights under a car's sides or even the furry dice and carpet on the dash.

Bob of course had to fill out lots of paperwork and some of his show that Bob's liabilities are $23,600 and his assets are $9,400. This means that he has a negative net worth of $14,200. This loan will be owned by the government as part of a rural program.

What glorious financial irresponsibility. This proves that Boehnerstein, Count McConula, and Eric Cannot have no hope of reforming the federal government, which blithely even on this very day is pissing away as much other peoples' money as it can possibly do.

My heart is light again. America's house is in irremediable disarray and the bureaucrats do nothing but continue. Our ruin is near and His Holiness will be able to take advantage of the crisis and be declared President for Life, and we will be able to watch him and Michelle and their family get a brace of brand-new Air Force Ones every year in perpetuo. They'll send an Air Force jet to Maine every day for fresh lobster, and why not? They are primus inter pares. In other words, the most entitled.

There is no hope. Rejoice like it was May Day!

Father Made Prog Theo :

The distinct shortage of those belonging to the " Phylum Cordata " in Congress will undoubtedly ensure that you many happy days in store for the future !

Remember the wisdom of Gallagher .........

" The word " Progress " means to move forward.

Then there is the opposite of that word.... " Congress ".

May we confer upon you the honorary title " M.P.T. " as hero to the masses ?

Ideas, like talk, are cheap. Fists are expensive and Dear Leader needs lots of them to expose and suppress preposterous ReTHUGliKKKan ideas, such as People™ are entitled to keep some measly part of money they earn, or that the size of government should not grow faster than The People's™ ability to afford it. Subversive nonsense!

Comrades, do not overlook the havoc and mayhem at the Department of Defense! Cancelling programs, undeclared wars, homosexuals coming out of the footlockers...its just like rolling over the Fulda gap, without the diesel fumes!

Krasnodar, I thank you for your offered hypocorism, but being a Made Prog, and madest of Made Progs, I of course am humble and need little other than a moldy potato a day and some slightly brackish water. And only that to keep doing The People's Work™, which is of course oppressing the people.

As everyone knows, here at the Rancho I have a slave-worker progressive and compassionate program for anyone who cannot get away from my press gangs people who have been abused and disenfranchised by the ReTHUGliKKKans.

Every time that I impale one pour encourager les autres on the south pasture administer an appropriate adjustment of the acceptable parameters of biological existence, I tell them that they should be honored, for they are The People, and I am merely doing the People's Work™.

This is indeed encouraging news, FPT. It's only a matter of time before theloyal subject of Obama ordinary citizen who purchased the home with a generous downpayment of $250 will be in need of shelter, welfare cheese, and psychiatric care provided by funds recovered from the rich. In this brilliant fashion, Dear Leader helps us to ensure that entitlements continue into perpituity.

Of course, Nookie, and I never thought that I'd be calling anyone that.

The lovely thing about entitlements is the complete abdication of personal responsibility. You get the proles to trust you to think and provide for them--they have no responsibility--and then they're responsible to you.

Can you say, "Serfdom?"

It's all the fault of those Tea Party Hobbits, as Comrade John McCain just referred to them! They continue to be a fly in the ointment, a monkey wrench in the gears, a pain in the ass of the collektive, and - as Comrade McCain so rightly put it - they need to go back to Middle Earth!

Comrade McCain, as always, speaks Moderate Truth™, which is a close relative of Current Truth™. He's a good man - and I'll even go so far as to suggest that those five planes our beloved comrade crashed back in the day were all part of his attempt to Stop The War™!

If The One™ ever has to leave office, I propose that we nickname Comrade John McCain "Number Two" and run him for President!!

ROCK, I think that you're right in referring to Lord Obaja as No. One and John McCain as No. Two. If someone is going to be dumping on me, I'd prefer it to be number one.

And you're right: the Moderate Truth™ is a first cousin to the Current Truth™; all it needs to commit incest is a jar of whiskey, or a flattering compliment in The New York Times.

control.jpg
Sorry, operating on associations only this time of night.....

Contrary to what you say, Father Prog Theocritus, reading your screed memo, has given me great hope. My seven year waiting period between bankruptcies is almost up, and once it is so, I will be applying for a loan. I'll use one of those free checks that I get on my Shitte Bank Card (the one I still have that I never reported to the bankruptcy court) for the down payment on a new home. And I mean new. This time I want all new construction. I'm entitled. After all, I've earned it, living in public housing for the last 2 years since my last foreclosure.

Note to self: make sure you get outside this weekend to work on your tan before you call the realtor, or apply for a loan.

Leninka, I so admire you going through bankruptcy. After all, being a Prog means never having so say you're wrong™ and that includes reckless spending and heedless throwing away of money. Because if you do it well enough, you'll wind up in Washington.

Personally I shoot the bill collectors and revenuers and make Soylent Green of their bodies and supplement my proles' diet of moldy beets and potatoes with that.

Do you answer the door buck naked, first? So as to avoid spotting your clothing, I mean. Just before my last bankruptcy, I did have a whing ding of a time in Las Vegas. I would call that sharing the wealth.

Actually I quit worrying about spotting clothes; with Bruno the cleaning bill is so astronomical that I constantly have to raise MY debt ceiling. So I don't go to the door naked.

But then no one comes to the door. They are presented at the service entrance at the rear. The door is only used for luminaries, like His Most Exalted Highness Lord Odimbo, Velociraptor Nanski and of course our dear Many Titted Empress.

And Eric Holder. I have to have him over. He's even better than dear Janet Reno--in addition to the prog's delight of being stupid and incompetent, he's also entirely corrupt and bold about it.

What a dear prog. All these weapons killing Americans. In a completely idiotic scheme which everyone warned against.

It makes this old prog's heart full and bring a tear to the eye. I would stop being a prog if I couldn't do mean, pointless, ruinous, hateful things just because I had a whim to do them.

I feel yo pain, Erudite...I can't go a day without doing something pointless,mean& ruinous. It puts me in a very bitchy mood. A mood so foul that it makes Bruno's tantrums seem like a Disney movie.

LnT, bear in mind there are two sorts of bitchiness. The inner one which we have when we see a dollar that's not ours or a freedom that we have not at least severely crippled. As long as people have money and freedom, we are not successful. In the Progressive World of Next Tuesday™, there will be nothing but Them and Us, and They will have nothing. Because they don't know what to do with it. Our MTE's husband actually in a gaffe said that he could spend our money better. And the spending is "investment."

Then there's public bitchiness, or downright rage. That's what Chuckie Schumer summons up all the time while he, dear prog that he is, as he rants about, well, what does he rant at? Doesn't matter. That's prog bitchiness.

So there's in camera bitchiness, which is planning the caper, and public bitchiness, which is setting the stage for more theft, rapine and enslavement.

I'm going to have to lie down now, with a picture of Chuckie Schumer.