There is too a secret bunker !

Control Tunnel Master.jpg

Are you seeing this, Comrade Betinov ? I told ya' so........

This photo was taken while Red Square's elite security guards were back inside the facility " inspecting " the latest vodka shipment.

Krasnodar... What happened to your avatar? My Proggish mind can't handle the change (or is it the Red Onion Smoothie?)! Aaarrrggghhh!

By the way, nice suit! Get it at a fire sale?

Hey, don't knock it 'till you've tried it.

On another topic, this helmet absorbed three... count 'em... THREE whacks from
no less than one Commissaress Pinkie and her shovel of the People's justice .

" Takes a lick'n and keeps on tick'n ! "

It's about survival, man. Plain and simple.

Tovarichi wrote:We can wear helmets? Damn!

Are you saying you don't follow our futbol team, Comrade??

leninoftherovers.JPG

The Party ™ Image wants to know....

Just a question: Is it Politically Korrekt to show Dear Leader in a World-Class "Sports Situation" without including His Tireless And Brilliant (And Extremely Attractive) Mate (in the background) in Worshipful Admiration of His Manly Virtues?

Something is very wrong here..... he's got white knees. After all, he is half-Caucasian
There's something Michelle never brought up.........
Maybe she should be there with her shovel in hand.

Is it possible that the ego of color is compensating for a caucasian "shortcoming" ?

Tovarichi wrote:We can wear helmets? Damn!
It does no good. Trust me. See these shovel shaped dents in the back of my head? See how I stagger and drool all the time because of being whacked so much? She simply hits you until the kevlar fails.

Apparatchik Unkulturny wrote:Just a question: Is it Politically Korrekt to show Dear Leader in a World-Class "Sports Situation" without including His Tireless And Brilliant (And Extremely Attractive) Mate (in the background) in Worshipful Admiration of His Manly Virtues?

Not just his bitter better half, the whole world had better be is cheering for Dear Leader!

cheerleader-header.jpg

Comrades, comrades, there is no such thing as this so called "bunker" and the picture is thus self-evidently fraudulent. This is made even clearer by the fact that it does not show the 80' statue of His Equalness gazing toward the horizon where he and he only can see the Progressive Utopia of Next Tuesday.

Komissar Blogunov wrote:
Comrades, comrades, there is no such thing as this so called "bunker" and the picture is thus self-evidently fraudulent. This is made even clearer by the fact that it does not show the 80' statue of His Equalness gazing toward the horizon where he and he only can see the Progressive Utopia of Next Tuesday.

We can dream of our soon to be glorious utopian future though, Comrade...

Copy of armageddon.jpg

Blogunov.... you are mistaken.

This photo is of the back utility entrance.

The front entrance is the one with the blast doors and our Cube Leader's statue guarding the facility. ( Also, the statue is 80'-2" high. I helped install it. ) Interesting......
I don't recall seeing you there....

Do your homework, Blogunov, before you embarrass yourself again.

Another incident like this and you're off on an extended vacation to Verkhoyansk.

Capiche ?

The confusion lies with Shovel 4 U. The likeness of our fallen dear leader, once Dear Leader, is out by the people's recycle bin as you noticed. His Equalness (do I really have to point this out!?) is OUR Great Leader of Quadrilateral Crimsonness! And his statue is out by the, uh, place that is often mistaken for the secret party bunker. Which doesn't exist.

Komissar Blogunov wrote:
The confusion lies with Shovel 4 U. The likeness of our fallen dear leader, once Dear Leader, is out by the people's recycle bin as you noticed. His Equalness (do I really have to point this out!?) is OUR Great Leader of Quadrilateral Crimsonness! And his statue is out by the, uh, place that is often mistaken for the secret party bunker. Which doesn't exist.

Damn alternative universes.

paradise_valley.jpg

Apparatchik Unkulturny wrote:Just a question: Is it Politically Korrekt to show Dear Leader in a World-Class "Sports Situation" without including His Tireless And Brilliant (And Extremely Attractive) Mate (in the background) in Worshipful Admiration of His Manly Virtues?
mobo.JPG

Is that a simple overlap of the image caused by Michelle's paste-in up above ....
or did she just take out a chunk of Dear Leader's leg ?

Bets ?

Shovel 4U.... I saw what you added in that Utopia picture just now !

Poor Krasnodar hanging out in The People's Poppy Fields again.

WHERE IS SPOON?

Spoon is recuperating from performing one too many Jiffy Lobos.
He's sort'a bent out of shape.

But no complaints.... it seems Obama's administration has really increased demand.

UPDATE: My avatar ( chez spoon ) is back online !

It's like Las Vegas..... everything that happens in The Bunker stays in The Bunker.

Shovel 4 U wrote:
Komissar Blogunov wrote:

Damn alternative universes.

Our Great Leader of Quadrilateral Crimsonness appears to have powers beyond comprehension. Notice how his presence has forced the inversion Photoshop user screw up of the text in the sign in the reflection. Amazing!

Who is traveling to alternate universes again without permission? This is unacceptable, and violators will be shot on this timeline and several others as well.

Colonel, I promised I'll finish filling out the Wormhole Visa 191776763r9q800-0-EZ app. right after I'm done with working on my 5 yr. social justice plan for the oppressed Drum Circle organizers. It's kinda high priority round here right now.

2.jpg