Think of the Kittens (and parrots, lizards and birds)

In a striking move, the Democratic People's Republic of San Francisco has called for a ban on the sale of all living animals not meant for direct human consumption. It is believed this will prevent the breeding of unwanted animals, put bourgeois small business owners out of business, and further put the state in control of day to day life. This proposal joins such actions as banning incandescent light bulbs, the sale of so-called "Happy Meals" and the open welcoming of non documented migrant workers.

For the full story in the LA Times, click here.

You know, there comes a time when the purpose of law is forgotten and laws actually become a part of the tide of anarchy.

So...I can keep the kittens I'm planning to skin and grill, right?

I feel a LOT better now - and Comrade Ivan, may I be so bold as to suggest a light but spicy BBQ sauce? Also, due to their size, it's absolutely delicious to grill them on a skewer, intermingled with onions, green peppers, and mushrooms!

Free at last! Free at last! The end of the animal slave trade has arrived! What a most progressive policy from our statist "fellow-travelers" in San Francisco. Pet ownership is a racist exercise that has been passed down from generation to generation. The only purpose of owning a pet comes from a deeply held racist internal desire to keep living things in bondage, to work for our needs, and to keep them in cages. Get this, comrades. Just the other day inside at the airport I saw a racist Homo sapian with dark glasses on (to hide his identity I am sure) who had his dog slave in bondage, forcing him to walk in front of him. This human was one of the worst abusers of animals I have ever seen. He actually carried a long hard red and white stick with him under his left arm, for what I am sure was done to intimidate his animal in bondage. He made his dog slave wear a yellow vest, for what I was sure was to add to the humiliation. SICK, comrades, SICK!When I arrived at my dwelling I turned on my wall mounted visual communication screen and saw another animal racist, Cesar Millan, on Animal Planet, actually re-educating people on how to properly manipulate their slaves in to submission, especially those that were deemed to be "problems".These atrocities must be stopped! Thanks to the great People's of the San Francisco area for their enlightenment and forward looking thinking. Time for the rest of us to follow their lead.

Comrades. We all know that pets produce flatulence, further destroying our planet and altering the weather. I have a solution for our San Fran fellow travelers who desire to "own" a pet.
pet-rock.jpg

SF never goes far enough. Banning Happy Meals, but not banning hamburger. Banning animals NOT used as food when what they really should be doing is shooting every human who partakes of another species' flesh, uh, because it is speciesist to do so. (I denounce this program for saying I misspelled speciesist). To say nothing of animals used for research. Remember these poor innocent creatures:

https://www.peepresearch.org/surgery.html

El Presidente wrote:
Comrades. We all know that pets produce flatulence, further destroying our planet and altering the weather. I have a solution for our San Fran fellow travelers who desire to "own" a pet.
pet-rock.jpg

Señor Presidente, are you holding those helpless minerals hostage?

ROCK, a good kitten needs no sauce. Cook it low and slow and it will baste in its own juices to a crispy on the outside, tender on the inside perfection.

I may not agree with his politics, but former president Bush knew how to tuck in to a good kitten.

Ivan Betinov wrote:ROCK, a good kitten needs no sauce. Cook it low and slow and it will baste in its own juices to a crispy on the outside, tender on the inside perfection.

I may not agree with his politics, but former president Bush knew how to tuck in to a good kitten.

As for me, I prefer to eat mature adult pussy.

Our comrades in the City by the Bay still allow gerbils, something to do with racing. As a backward serf from siberia, I know not what that means?? Oh to one day become an enlightened, more equal progressive!

Infidel Castrate wrote:
Ivan Betinov wrote:ROCK, a good kitten needs no sauce. Cook it low and slow and it will baste in its own juices to a crispy on the outside, tender on the inside perfection.

As for me, I prefer to eat mature adult pussy.
Um, you do have my phone number, right Infidel?