This deadly weapon must be banned immediately!

Dear Demokratic Members of the Kongress:

Please try to pass a bill before you are kicked out, to ban this deadly weapon asap!!!

-- Your Progressive Constituents

Man Tries to Run Over Woman Who Refuses Marriage

LOS ANGELES -- A Whittier man has allegedly tried to run down his ex-girlfriend in a car after she refused his wedding proposal.
Sheriff's Lt. Andrew Berg says the 22-year-old was charged with assault with a deadly weapon.

Al Gore has already tried Kim, but the American love affair with these monstrous polluters is rivaled only by their love of guns.

The car is clearly the problem. Banning cars would put an end to this sort of violence !

A lot depends on whether this car was manual or automatic.

We also need a bill proposing a reduction of sentence if the car is a hybrid or fully electrical. It would work just like a tax credit for green vehicles, encouraging people who intend to run over somebody to buy electric cars.

Let's not forget that SUVs have a mind of their own, often homicidal. For example, some news headlines... "SUV jumps curb, kills woman." or "SUV crashes into building." or SUV speeds out of control."

You won't find any such headlines about station wagons, pickup trucks or sedans and certainly none about hybrids. No, those vehicles are always under the control of a human operator..."Driver of hybrid runs over child."

Comrades,

We must not forget.......

The man charged was a Francisco Hernandez.

So it is quite possible, going by the name, that their could be a cultural difference here that we are not accounting for in these events. As well, he is automatically part of a ordained progressive "victim group".

As such, it is totally forgivable that he tried to run over someone and it must be the fault of the racist, xenophobic system in the US.

Commentary on Red Square's Analysis:

His clear-sighted realization of issues that are not immediately noticed by the rest of us are of significant testimony to his abilities.

Which once again shows us why he's the Captain of the Cube, and we ain't.

( copyright law and intellectual property rights pre-dating any other claims probably got something to do with it too.)

Neotrotsky wrote:Comrades,

So it is quite possible, going by the name, that their could be a cultural difference here that we are not accounting for in these events. As well, he is automatically part of a ordained progressive "victim group".

As such, it is totally forgivable that he tried to run over someone and it must be the fault of the racist, xenophobic system in the US.

Comrade Neo,

I'm sure your theory would hold up well under normal circumstances, but according to the report, the proposal happened in front of the "Burger Stop"; not the "Taco Stop". The defendant's name just happens to coincidentally draw a stereotypical conclusion. Unless we know for certain that he was at the Burger Stop for a Pablo Chorizo Grande double-stack w/Chihuaha cheese and extra habenero sauce, we can't say for sure racism, xenophobia, or even nativism can be held to blame.

Let's not forget the report also stated he's a "Whittier" man. "Whittier" comes from "Whiter", only with an extra "t" and "i" added. It could be his spanish-sounding name is only a ruse to hide his white ( or "Whittier") guilt after being caught in front of a Burger Stop.

Whinny-da-PBUH wrote:
Neotrotsky wrote:Comrades,

Comrade Neo,

I'm sure your theory would hold up well under normal circumstances, but according to the report, the proposal happened in front of the "Burger Stop"; not the "Taco Stop". The defendant's name just happens to coincidentally draw a stereotypical conclusion. Unless we know for certain that he was at the Burger Stop for a Pablo Chorizo Grande double-stack w/Chihuaha cheese and extra habenero sauce, we can't say for sure racism, xenophobia, or even nativism can be held to blame.

Let's not forget the report also stated he's a "Whittier" man. "Whittier" comes from "Whiter", only with an extra "t" and "i" added. It could be his spanish-sounding name is only a ruse to hide his white ( or "Whittier") guilt after being caught in front of a Burger Stop.

Yes, yes... of course. If he is white then we can understand why he wants to hide it.

In times like this our legal system fails us. Until we can adopt progressive "Race courts" in our system to tell us who is who, many whites could even take advantage of programs for state sanctioned oppressed groups i.e. minorities.

Indeed, if a white was to say he is black then who is to say he is not?
Even the census workers are told to put down whatever the person says their race is...

What to do..... I know until we have "matured" enough as a Progressive state we must turn to our best "elders" to make these decisions.

I suggest the Rev Jesse Jackson:

Soledad O'Brien: Jesse Jackson Told Me I ‘Didn't Count' As Black

Neotrotsky wrote:Indeed, if a white was to say he is black then who is to say he is not? Even the census workers are told to put down whatever the person says their race is...

Comrade Neo,

This is quite true. But if a black calls a white "black", as in "The First Black President", then what you have is an affirmation of the affirmative action. This could be seen as a progressive move to more equalness and a "maturing" into those higher qualities and attributes that define true "blackness".