This forum is alive? If yes, please remove this topic and my account.

Why, is that the signal to launch the attack?

State Security is aware of your gradual infiltration. Do what you will, spend your bullet and be done. You bore us with your childish games. Don't delay, changes are coming.

Comrade Rat:

Your papers do not seem to be in order. You only have a basic work permit and not a People's Posting Permit. Also your work permit clearly shows that you have violated your state sanctioned and personalized curfew. You are go home immediately and say one thousand hail Obama's while awaiting the Secret Police arrival of the Civilian Security Force who will decide on your "final" dispostion. This will sadly involve having your existence airbrushed out of our collective memory.....

I see that Rat has the makings of a fine progressive--lazy, self-important and entitled. And not funny.

Yes kind and generous leader:
I agree this does appear to be a fine specimen of a progressive. This is why I do not like him. As you and I are both made Progressives, you know we need to keep the numbers down. The pie is only so big and quite frankly I am not sharing.

So I feel that this Prole has committed a thought crime. I will send over a van load of Psychotic GoonsHighly Trained Prole Councilors to help this lad pack, and deliver him to the closest train station.

Then, I will come down to the ranch and we can have Coffee and Sponge cake!!! Of course we will "devie" up any items that are contraband, dangerous, or I just liked.

How does that sound?

So good to be back.

Your friend and Commissar.

update: I did find a bottle of 1968 Darroze Armagnac Peyron 1968, in the proles possessions, I will need to confiscate this for the proles safety, health and well-being...(He will thank me later)...I will bring it down to the Ranch..

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality ®INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

I really wish Rahm Emanuel would go back to work for our Most Great Leader Papa Obama and leave this collective alone

Perhaps a review in front of a medical "death panel" would be more apropos for this one. We know it would make his brother the "Good Doctor" happy

As the less than great and wildly communist George Bernard Shaw suggested, maybe herr RatR needs to volunteer to be gassed by the government, since he's not adding to the collective but merely taking up space? All for the great good, dontcha know....

Excellent idea Fraulein. We can give him the gas of peace. As you know one of the top priorities on our "honey do" list is finding a humane gas to rid the world of it's unproductive members.

Our early experiments with Zyklon B were very promising. Well, I've contracted with the chemical firm IG Flabber to develop a new pesticide for the 21st century. Our opponents will be flabbergasted when we march them all off to the Flabber Gas chamber.

I am so pleased I was able to add a progressive thought! Herr Shaw would also be please with a Flabber Gas chamber for those amongst us, who are less than challanger in "giving back" to the great good of the collective! Image

Yes, indeed. But do you think that we ought to ask Union Carbide instead? Bear in mind their great success in India 25 years ago.

Red Star, so glad to have you back. I am very fond of so many of the comrades here at the Cube but none has <i>quite</i> your progressive chops--why, I recall when you were a fledgling Cube member and how quickly you learned to kick down doors. And with your characteristic modesty you probably don't remember that it was your own fine hand that decided that kicking them in at midnight added that <i>je ne sais quoi</i> that I find so endearing.

Now, we're in camera now. There are rumors that Andy Stern has contacted you to ask for pointers for his SEIU goons union members. I have a suggestion, but it's only that--you are the unexampled master of goon-mastery.

Don't give him your very best tips. Some day we may need them.

Red Star, so glad to have you back. I am very fond of so many of the comrades here at the Cube but none has <i>quite</i> your progressive chops--why, I recall when you were a fledgling Cube member and how quickly you learned to kick down doors. And with your characteristic modesty you probably don't remember that it was your own fine hand that decided that kicking them in at midnight added that <i>je ne sais quoi</i> that I find so endearing.

Now, we're in camera now. There are rumors that Andy Stern has contacted you to ask for pointers for his SEIU goons union members. I have a suggestion, but it's only that--you are the unexampled master of goon-mastery.

Don't give him your very best tips. Some day we may need them.

Thank you for your kind words, Great and Generous Leader, I look up to you the way a little brother looks up to a sibling, who supplies cigarettes, beer and unmentionable Magazines. Yes I remember the day I requested Counsel, tutelage, and your sage advice. You invited me to the Rancho, and said, Kid, Give you a Nickle if you'll toss Henry Waxman in to the dumpster in back, and make sure the truck takes him away. You later allowed me to search other guests cars, rooms and luggage for valuables for a mere 75% cut. And how we laughed the Night I paid off the illegal Mexican yard workers, with parts of Nanski Polski's car. How she sat there in the striped hulk shouting "Driver to my plane now", until Bruno pulled her out and tossed her in to the back if the same illegal aliens pick up. We laughed and Laughed.

Or perhaps the Time You, Rooster and I "Borrowed" Pupoviche's ZIL, Rooster said Hey Watch this. Next thing we knew The Zil was floating away in the Gulf of Mexico.

Ahhh Memories...

As for Andy Stern, unfortunately he was not willing to offer to share some of the Peoples loot, and was expecting me to train him and hisGoons union members Gratis. So I had my
Psychotic GoonsHighly Trained public assistance officers, do a demonstration on him....He will not be seen in public for a very long time I suspect.

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality ®INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Yes, indeed. But do you think that we ought to ask Union Carbide instead? Bear in mind their great success in India 25 years ago.

I considered that trial run a total failure. Too many survivors. Worse, the survivors suffered serious life long maladies that would be a drag on ObamaCare. Not to mention that survivors can testify in court and are granted defacto victim status.

We needed something silent, odorless and had a 100% kill rate. Plus it must breakdown quickly and be rendered harmless so we can rush in and scoop up the loot.

The Flabber Chem product meets all these requirements and best of all, the breakdown by-product has a fragrant patcholi scent.

Now we need to develop a delivery system. I'm looking into ultrasonic spray nozzles that we can mount on crop dusters. We can't just vaporize it as the wind may blow it into our neighborhoods.

I agree Comrade Whoopie. Even George Bernard Shaw wanted to use a "humane" poisonous gas. However, I have been testing a sonic emulsification device for a year now and not have been impressed. (really!)

Ah, yes, Red Star. I remember that time so well. What fun we had. And do you remember the fun we had with our Many Titted Empress? Recall that she was passed out on the floor and how you and I, and Bruno, took tiny paint brushes and painted the dimples in her stippled thighs. We shook her awake and screamed, "Hillary! You've turned into a golf ball!" She hauled herself up, digging even <i>more</i> trenches into my terrazzo with her trotters, and lumbered toward the full length mirror.

Now she was not at her best, having drunk at least 15 bloody marys made with absinthe and the blood of rich, white, Republican virgin girls, and she moaned, "I'm a golf ball! I'm a golf ball!" And remember how Bruno sniggered, "She's a cannibalistic goof ball, if you ask me."

Let me suggest that we do not give up on Andy Stern. He has potential for being the evilest person on earth since dear Nicholai C died in Rumania. I want to get up close and personal to that. I expect that if we can get Andy on our side then Putin will be a pussycat. [ off ]I'm serious. Stern is the evilest person on earth now. [ on ]

Whoopie, I do take your point that Union Carbide was insufficiently effective. If it had been good enough there would have been no reparations to pay. Without survivors, who cares?

Let me suggest that we put contact poison on paychecks. Not on welfare checks, not on Lone Star cards, but on paychecks. That way people who might object to our taking all their money won't be around to object.

And I refuse to think about what happens when the people who do the work are dead and the people who do nothing keep on pumping out rug rats who do nothing.

Paychecks, I love it! Now that's the kind of dynamic thinking that progs are famous for. We can treat work boots too (not the shiny black jackboots we wear). And think of the fat cat bankers who handle those checks. Two birds with one stone comrade. Now if Reiuxcat can get that emulsion thingamabob working, we're in business.

Comrades,

It has come to my attention that on 1/23/2010, 9:52 am a squad of highly trained troops and a van were missing from morning roll call/chow. Since only Premier Red Square, Commissar Red Star, and myself are the only ones with the authority to sign out squads and vans, it must be one of us. I was at the Jiffy Lobo during that time getting my screws tightened, Comrade Square was having a personal meeting with a loyal comradette, so it must have been you Comrade Star! I don't mind the dispatching of troops during morning revelry, but I do ask that you print and sign at least one of the 50 form ID-10-Ts used for trooper acquisition. The squad in question was summarily incinerated for failing to appear at roll call, sorry but I didn't know whether they had been at a Teabagger Party or just overslept.

Comrade Turnitoff
Sturmhauptfuhrer of Thoughtcrime Kriminalpolizei (Reichssicherheitshauptamt Division)
Deputy Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight

Oh. My. God. Did some comrade say "Teabagger" without spitting? Well, since that comrade has just had a Jiffy-Lobo which hasn't had time to set yet--you know how Jello does in the fridge--I'll be lenient.

And that reminds me. All comrades who present themselves for a Jiffy-Lobo need to know not to make plans for a public appearance for at least 48 hours. After Dr. Mengele attends to your prefrontal lobes, the bits that are left will be swishing around for a while. They need to set up. The correct operating procedure is to pour into the comrade's skull some gelatin and a pint of rich, Rethuglican virgin's blood, which will keep the forehead from collapsing and so the Superheterodyne, Phased Antenna Array Tin Foil Hat will fit better. But I must confess that a lot of our Jiffy-Lobo surgeons are dipsomaniacs, and more than a couple have scars on the back of their heads from Pinkie's shovel, so that doesn't always obtain.

Whoopie, we could also poison checks to the IRS. After all, people who pay taxes are the sort of people who are not in sympathy with us, you know. Those people must be offed. And if they are the ones paying the money which keeps us where we ought to be, then I say I don't care. We'll just go on...

Sorry. Off to Jiffy-Lobo.

Teabaggers! (PTEW!) I scoff in their general direction!

<center><object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/9V7z ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/9V7z ... 0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object></center>
At 2:59.

French Soldier: Un cadeau.
Other French soldiers: A what?
French Soldier: A present.
Other French soldiers: Oh. Un cadeau.
Other French soldiers: Oui oui.
French Soldier: Allons y!
Other French soldiers: What?
French Soldier: Let's go!
Other French soldiers: Oh.

https://www.spamspamspamspam.co.uk/go/game/

Font vous l'aiment Comrade Commissar Theocritus?

Fraulein Pulloskies

Have you lost some weight?

Quiet!

He speaks...

How glorious to witness the party leadership laugh, smile, shake hands and pat each others backs while millions of unworthy's die from lack of health insurance.

Reiuxcat, I shall submit myself to re-indoctrination. For years I have based my knowledge of the French on <a href="https://www.albinoblacksheep.com/text/france.html">this scurrilous page.</a>

Buffoon, I have all of his speeches. I DVR them, and then offload to a 512G drive, and when one fills up, I replace it with another. I take that one to my safety-deposit box at the bank. I had to get a bigger box, though--he gives, what, ten speeches a day?

"I have come to bring some hope that I can flush this toilet and change the water!"

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Reiuxcat, I shall submit myself to re-indoctrination. For years I have based my knowledge of the French on <a href="https://www.albinoblacksheep.com/text/france.html">this scurrilous page.</a>

Buffoon, I have all of his speeches. I DVR them, and then offload to a 512G drive, and when one fills up, I replace it with another. I take that one to my safety-deposit box at the bank. I had to get a bigger box, though--he gives, what, ten speeches a day?

"I have come to bring some hope that I can flush this toilet and change the water!"

Commissar I have reported you to the state authorities for the crime of hoarding.

Reiuxcat wrote:Fraulein Pulloskies

Have you lost some weight?
A wee bit, perhaps (does that sound too capitalist?) . . the gulag menu is good for the bloated waist line, although no so much in the control of flatulence beets and gruel are a tiny bit hard on the digestion. But I have been proud happy pleased to receive them!

"Commissar I have reported you to the state authorities for the crime of hoarding."
Comrade Buffoon
Many apologies, dear comrade. At first I thought you meant "whoring" and was curious as to where this activity had been transpiring? Then I remembered, Comrade Clinton is no longer in the White House. I sadly feel the fool.

I too miss Comrade Clinton, who had at least a nodding acquaintance with reality.

wouldn't that be a bobbing acquaintance with reality?