This Product Became Popular After Donald Trump Endorsed it

Don't worry, relax. This is far less misleading than any clickbait ads you see on this internet (yes, the headline is styled after those hooks, but, of course, it's State-Approved)

Hi, The People's Anthony Sullivan here as ordered by the State to report on the latest sensation. Millions want it after Donald Trump officially released a statement expressing support for it. The product in concern is the famous "Trump baby balloon"

When notified about this thing being, well, a thing, Donald Trump released an official statement concerning it. The People's Cube got official State-approved insider access, and got it before it was released to the official press conference, and it reads as follows:

"When I was alerted of this on my Twitter feed, I instantly believed it was worth my time checking out, so I did, and oh boy was I not disappointed. It's clearly an attempt by ardent supporters to make a chibi portrayal of me, and I am very flattered. However, it seems they got it wrong: you see, normally, a chibi exaggerates/emphasises the head/face, while the body is proportionally shrunken to further emphasise the face, although it seems in this case they exaggerated/emphasised the body, and proportionally shrunk the face, further emphasising the body. In simpler terms, it's a 100% reverse chibi, but I express support because this is a good first try, and I'm confident, judging from the very fine worksmanship, that they will make a korrekt chibi next try, and that chibi will also not be disappointing when it comes out".

For those of you not familiar with chibi, it's an art style where facial, and/or bodily features are deformed/exaggerated to give a cute perception.

Donald Trump has even went as far as to take photographs/selfies with that balloon to visually cement his official support.

The report as mandated by the State also has stated that millions have since then, clamoured to get their hands on their own balloon, hoping that they will eventually get said chibi. Also, it is stated to get yours today before the State gets it for you.

From The People's Cube,

The People's Anthony Sullivan