To the Polls, Gangnam Style!

Comrades,

It is thoroughly acknowledged among all correct thinkers that AmeriKKKa bans independent thought, especially from outside, in a vain attempt to maintain the crumbling racist edifice of nationhood, the smouldering hate and death-rattle of the Aryans' Manifest Destiny. News from the outside is only allowed in through extremely censored outlets controlled by the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy, although occasional glimmers of hope and change penetrate with dialectical material brilliance that envelopes the proletariat in the benevolent paternal illumination of universal brotherhood.

As a case in point, Korean pop star PSY has unleashed a massive hit. In a riveting yet all-too-brief interview with ABC, PSY explains that Gangnam is like the Beverly Hills of Korea; i.e., an area where the classless elites, the uncommonly common and commonly uncommon people who are the People's People, work as a social vanguard, embodying the virtues of progressive social engineering.

The video is a masterpiece of cultural avant-garde, pure transgressive art with a multilingual multicultural multifaceted message. In just 4 minutes, the video is a concise documentary of modern Korean life, of the timeless interplay of tradition and progressive modernity. Based on centuries of Darwinian evolution in Korean folk dancing, the dance steps in the video are employed in divers settings, a subtle encouragement to the masses to shed reactionary cultural fetters, adopt a universal class consciousness, and engage in physical exercise in all situations, in order to maximize productivity to the state and maintain health. The carefully orchestrated rhythms and melodies are intertwined with persuasive lyrics that heighten awareness of and appreciation for the procreative act, by which the state and the masses are rejuvenated. Finally, the video definitively preempts all capitalist running dog criticism of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea as some stagnant police state, when it can clearly be seen here as the shining shimmying beacon on the hill (and a booty or two).

At this time of domestic strife, of mass suicidal reactionary fervor, when a neighbor--certainly not in your neighborhood but perhaps in one of those other kinds of neighborhoods a few streets over--might even consider voting for something other than a light worker like our President Obama, it is important that we march in solidarity, in progressive lock-step, to the polls next Tuesday.

Our comrades in Pyongyang and beyond rely on us to re-elect The Won. PSY has unleashed the Korean Gangnam Style--universal, compassionate, progressive, health-conscious, demographically-conscious, dialectically-materialist--and his own won to win The Won.

Comrades, to the polls, Gangnam Style!

Last edited by Comrade_Tovarich on 11/2/2012, 5:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: rich text stripped all returns

I actually think this may be the new "Macarena!"[/video] It's been dumbed down so much better to accommodate every dumbdownable critter on the face of the earth! How fantastic is that?

Please reserve a seat for me in Cross-Cultural Appreciation Re-education 335, as I must confess my thought-crime: I don't get it.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Get what?

I see Father Theo's Jiffy Lobo enhancements are working!
Just in time for the glorious re-immaculation!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... 68GeL8PafE#!

Comrades,

A key aspect of Gangnam Style is the distinctive dance step featured throughout the video, which resembles riding a horse, which is rather like an ass, the representation of the Party.

To wit, we should ride each other's asses to the polls, moving on our trotters, Gangnam Style.

The dance step's circular hand gesture, which could be misconstrued as supportive of racist imperialist cowboy-like lassoing, can be safely omitted, lest any heifers be offended.

Here's an English translation of the Korean lyrics.

I should note that Gangnam Style is the ONLY way I've been walking for the last few months, so going to the poll NextTuesday™ won't be a departure from my usual style at all.

This Gangnam Style thing is HUGE!

635,829,308 YouTube viewers say so! Can you claim that? I know I can't. So, pay attention! We're on to something big here and must take full advantage of it!

I mean, Comrades, just compare this to the "horsie thing" in Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail!

We have come so far! Let's just keep moving FARWARD! Huh?

Comrade Rock,

We can two-step in solidarity!