Toddler Tomes for Proud Prog Parents

This titillating work was found in the sidebar advertisements right here on the Cube, and it beckoned me to click. I'm glad I did! Now Christmas holiday shopping will be easy since I know what to get all the Prog woemyn on my list for their precious unaborted feti children.

I am told that the author has a new NAMBLA edition soon to be released as well, geared to a slightly older age group (but only slightly).

I love the pot shot they make at that stodgy old McLame:

My only critique is that I found no mention of that awful wench Palin. The children deserve to know!

Speaking of indoctrination; when opening my Texas Toast grilled-cheese sandwich kiddie meal from Sonic, I beheld no-other this hexagram-prism, depicting various "fun facts" for kids. If the little tikes were ever to read it, this is what they would gather:

IMPORTANT WOMEN
IN HISTORY
RACHEL CARSON
(1907-1964)

Carson was an American marine biologist. Carson's Silent Spring book in 1962 warned that some chemicals used to kill pests were killing wildlife too. Her findings led the way for worldwide concern about the environment.

Carson.jpg

That's the way to raise them man!

kids-hippie-costume.jpg

Comrade Rosie!

Are you partaking of Kiddie Meals & Happy Meals again! What have we told you? Only 1 beet ration per week, per prole.

Plus, you don't even share the toys with Comrade Snoogie Woogums!

Poor little mustached alien child of The USSR...

Comrade Krispy Kremlin,

Thank you for keeping that sidebar in check, it's always good to know what those kapitist pigs who jam Laika's signal are up to.

Red Rooster wrote:Comrade Rosie!

Are you partaking of Kiddie Meals & Happy Meals again! What have we told you? Only 1 beet ration per week, per prole.
Plus, you don't even share the toys with Comrade Snoogie Woogums!
Poor little mustached alien child of The USSR...

Comrade Snoogie Woogums is more than welcome to my kiddie meal toys. I have pleanty and I must share! How selfish of me to think I can keep them to myself...what was I thinking??

Ahh, Comrade Rosie!!!

Nice gesture but thanks to Comissarka Pinkie I have plenty of toys to play with. as a matter fact in the progressive spirit I'm sending one of them your way to warm your heart.You can have "Hope".

P:S I added the international puke warning myself.

Comradette Rosie and Comrade SnoogieWoogums,

Outstanding work redistribution! However, personal experience strongly suggests that Comradette Rosie's two pictured children will either get a serious a$$-beating by reactionary teens, end up like James at 15, or become clandestine members of the vast rightwing conspiracy.

Perhaps it's age, but every time I see my Dear Leader, I always feel an urge to "wee."