Top Russian troll identified as Mr. Trololo (video evidence)

[img]/images/Trololo_Russian_Asset_Card.jpg[/img]

TOP SECRET

Attn: HILLARY R. CLINTON, MTE
cc: FBI, CIA, NSA, CNN, MSNBC
Re: TOP RUSSIAN TROLL

Top Russian troll who has been actively undermining OurDemocracy™ has been identified. See evidence below.

Agent Code Name: Mr. Trololo
Active Since: 1976
Employment: Thepeoplescube.Com

Cultural Penetration: Family Guy, Lord of the Rings, Adorable Cat Videos.
Source: Anonymous insider at the People's Cube.

Investigation is still ongoing, please share responsibly.

APPENDIX :

1. Video footage of Mr. Trololo's trolling (translated, with subtitles).

2. Family Guy infiltrated

3. Lord of the Rings infiltrated

4. Adorable Cat Videos infiltrated

'pelipsky wasn't in TPC™ when this information was posted, but is busy composing protected hear say testimony regarding what the mythical hare-brained horned rodent was not aware of in any fashion, but still has generated much concern that must be introduced as hear say testimony into this collusion between Russian Asset - Mr. Trololo and Supreme Direktor of TPC™ and its Assets.

uuhh, what's the going rate for hear say about nothing whistle blower expert witness appearances on CNN or MSNBC?

'pelipsky

Communist popular culture is so delightfully vibrant, free, and expressive.

Comrade Otis wrote:Communist popular culture is so delightfully vibrant, free, and expressive.

PROG OFF

I remember this song from way back, I was a teenager when Eduard Khil (his real name) sang it on TV.

I must tell you that it wasn't a typical Soviet song, but a rather a risky attempt at making a piece of music that sounded vaguely American. The melody, the harmony, and the arrangement are reminiscent of the soundtracks in American Westerns, like The Magnificent Seven and the like. And singing it with gibberish instead of words (yeah-yeah-yeah, oooh-oooh, eeeeeh-eeeeeh, lo-lo-lo) sounded to the Russian ear like the English language, which most people didn't know anyway. Singing it with Russian words would've ruined the "foreign" effect.

There's also a chance that the authorities allowed this song on radio and TV because they badly wanted Soviet music to be played in foreign countries, and this one sounded like it was right for the job. Their dream has come true 40 years later, albeit not the way they'd expected. This performance was so absurd that it has become a YouTube sensation with millions of views, under the name of "Mr. Trololo," and even then it was mostly because of what sounded like TROLL and LOL - the Internet slang that didn't even exist back in 1976.

Red Square wrote:... 4. Adorable Cat Videos infiltrated ...
Khimyelkhyergot!

Non-bipedal species infiltrated, too?
Shouldn't we (prophylaxis!) put Komradette RedD on show trial?

And what about all the others - Colonel Obyezyana, Chairman Meow, Red Salmon, El Presidente, Imperatorskiy Pingvin, ... , the jackalope'?

By Marx, possibly even Rodents?

Whew! Turns out, Mr. Trololo is quite a universal asset!
As a certain bunker (which did exist!) was going final ape, he managed to troll 18!

What is going on with our trolling assets being exposed?! Are intelligence institutions not able to safe guard the identities of our most valuable agitprop agents? First a Russian exposed and now a French.................................

Mystery item No. 1

Pierre Delecto says this is his favorite song.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... First a Russian exposed and now a French.................................
Pierre-Петя d'Electo-Трололо? _ (a most obvious alias for Black Pete Trolling Election!)

... I ate my evening ration (surprise: kasha!), and my mind fully cleared (314 calories, hah!) . . .

Pierre Delecto? = Pierre d'Electo, = Pyerd Electo!
While pyerd (перд) = (ruen) (wait for it..) fart!

A clear proof, where this asset-alias comes from, eh?

Red Square wrote: PROG OFF

I must tell you that it wasn't a typical Soviet song, but a rather a risky attempt at making a piece of music that sounded vaguely American. The melody, the harmony, and the arrangement are reminiscent of the soundtracks in American Westerns, like The Magnificent Seven and the like. And singing it with gibberish instead of words (yeah-yeah-yeah, oooh-oooh, eeeeeh-eeeeeh, lo-lo-lo) sounded to the Russian ear like the English language, which most people didn't know anyway. Singing it with Russian words would've ruined the "foreign" effect.

PROG STILL OFF

This certainly explains a lot and is what I sneakingly suspected anyway. The comment about the music in American Westerns made me actually LOL since most of the music associated with major westerns (i.e. not Saturday afternoon serials) was written by a Russian emigrant, Dimitri Tiomkin. Think "Red River," "High Noon," "The Big Sky," etc. The hugely popular westerns being made at the time of this video were both produced and scored by Italians (Sergio Leone and Ennio Morricone).

Tiomkin, incidentally, was born in a part of the Russian Empire that is today Ukraine. The Mag 7 was, of course, scored by the incredible Elmer Bernstein whose mother was, you guessed it, Ukrainian. Very talented these people from Kiev :-)

- SK

Chief Designer - thank you for this comment. Now, here's another example of fake "American" singing, this time by my favorite Italian, Adriano Celentano (pronounced as Chelentano). He's a singer/songwriter and a comedian who has acted in some hilarious Italian comedies.

The lyrics are deliberate gibberish intended to sound to non-English speakers as if it is sung by an American. In his own words, "Ever since I started singing, I was very influenced by American music and everything Americans did." And since he couldn't be an American singer, he faked it, and it's pretty funny. The girl who plays the harmonica in the very end is his wife, actress Claudia Mori.

Rush Limbaugh uses this song in his bumper rotation on his show, and he spoke about it a few times. There's even a Wikipedia page for it.

Check out his "Blues Brothers" moves - he might well be their long-lost brother. Except that he did this in 1972 and Blues Brothers came out in 1980. I wonder if they'd seen this performance.

PROG AGAIN OFF (buttoning up)

Every now and then (and sweetly rare), there are in TPC such excursus - short breakouts of the Kubic Gulag - into the outer world, immediately veering off into almost vanished side roads, full of scents near forgotten, and nostalgia of autumnal yet still summerlike clouds mildly drifting in a wide open sky.

Shards, of no "importance", yet glowing.. shining.. inherent inner beauty. Like e.g. (off the cuff) that "Dnipro digression", "Palace of the Soviets' cinematic cameo reminiscence", ... , and now this here: meandering along Trololo, "High Noon" (of ascetic monumentality), brilliant Tiomkin, alleys of Kiev, and Celentano gibberish.

Lovely! (and now - rolls up sleeves, rubs hands - back to beets...)

Red Square wrote:Chief Designer - thank you for this comment. Now, here's another example of fake "American" singing, this time by my favorite Italian, Adriano Celentano (pronounced as Chelentano). He's a singer/songwriter and a comedian who has acted in some hilarious Italian comedies.

The lyrics are deliberate gibberish intended to sound to non-English speakers as if it is sung by an American. In his own words, "Ever since I started singing, I was very influenced by American music and everything Americans did." And since he couldn't be an American singer, he faked it, and it's pretty funny. The girl who plays the harmonica in the very end is his wife, actress Claudia Mori.

Rush Limbaugh uses this song in his bumper rotation on his show, and he spoke about it a few times. There's even a Wikipedia page for it.

Check out his "Blues Brothers" moves - he might well be their long-lost brother. Except that he did this in 1972 and Blues Brothers came out in 1980. I wonder if they'd seen this performance.

Comrades hear that rock'n roll music and they are just gone, man...just gone..

Genosse - it feels like autumn here in central Florida as well, what with the nature channeling its deathbed wishes and recollections of the spring's youthfulness and the summer glory.

But tell me, did they ever show Chelentano comedies in Germany, were they popular, and do you remember any of it?

I think his best one is The Taming of the Shrew, where he is the cynical Shrew tamed by a young woman visiting his village. In today's PC climate such a story would imply a gender role reversal, but it's nothing of the sort. Just a funny romantic comedy that keeps the gender roles firmly in place.

Red Square wrote:... did they ever show Chelentano comedies in Germany, were they popular, and do you remember any of it? ...
(Caveat: I know Germany "hands-on" since the mid 80s [only]; as for pop music, I'm not much of a "Karaoke" type (have ear for the sound? sure, absolutely; pay attention to text-n-"message"? not so much, since ever).)

So, Celentano. He sure was popular here as singer (also in the 80s/90s). Yeah, his films run here in cinemas, very much liked, too (particularly, The Taming).

Celentano's fascination with "America" and his role as "ambassador" of modo Americano in Italy's pop culture, music first, that's a 100% novelty for (poor-not-so-much-attentive-to-Euro-pop) me. His gibberish-based Prisencololo.. (didn't know it, of course) is great, in its way.

Btw, Italian run-of-the-mill pop sound is pretty distinct - orchestral, very vivid, rich in permanent instrumental "digressions" (oper-/operett-atic oomph? Italy here!). Such ricchezza, reminds me always of an all-over voluptuous cutie, complete with ebullience, caprices, and whims.

Ach ja, and this: Leone, Morricone - both kings, no doubt (hear just some piece of theirs, and you sense: wow, there is creative force in it).
But then - Rota! Nino Rota! If Leone & Morricone are kings, Nino Rota is Caesar!

Thanks to Comrade Red Square! We hail Comrade Trololo's masterful music video:

The lyrics of Comrade Trololo's Patriotic Song are so inspiring that Commissar Kindly Uncle Unkulturny has ordered suggested in the strongest possible terms that this musical masterpiece will must should be adopted as The Marching Song of my our Heroic Field Laborers Farming Battalion as they march to their daily labors joyful service to The State!

Red Square wrote:Chief Designer - thank you for this comment. Now, here's another example of fake "American" singing, this time by my favorite Italian, Adriano Celentano.

The lyrics are deliberate gibberish intended to sound to non-English speakers as if it is sung by an American...The girl who plays the harmonica in the very end is his wife, actress Claudia Mori.

No, blagodaryu VAS, Comrade Direcktor! I am more than happy to provide enlightenment as humbly as I am able to the kollective!

That song is both very enjoyable and disturbing. Listening to it, my brain keeps frantically searching for the words that line up with the obviously English phonemes coming into my ears. That means they are amazingly close to korrect. As soon as you pointed out the harmonica I immediately thought of Bob Dylan, except that his lyrics are even harder to understand.

We need to do a medical study on Adriano to see how he manages to disconnect all of his joints while dancing like that. I haven't seen moves that loose this side of a corn field.

- SK

Chief Designer wrote:... blagodaryu VAS, Comrade Direcktor! .. as you pointed out the harmonica I immediately thought of Bob Dylan ...
yea, Dylan! and parallel syntony: hot sun, reddish desert sand, cowboy boot lazily shoving it aside, and a lonesome, piercing, perhaps minacious sound of harmonica . . . .

(Amerricone.. Morriconamerica score... the circle closes....)

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Red Square wrote:... did they ever show Chelentano comedies in Germany, were they popular, and do you remember any of it? ...
(Caveat: I know Germany "hands-on" since the mid 80s [only]; as for pop music, I'm not much of a "Karaoke" type (have ear for the sound? sure, absolutely; pay attention to text-n-"message"? not so much, since ever).)

What??? !!! Red Square, we have a reluctant learner of Korrected and Approved Karaoke lyrics in our midst. These reluctant learners must be re-educated into the folly of of their learning reluctance, or face the direct results of that folly.

GD, your name is on the Re Education Kamp chalkboard as a warning only, ....at this point. Let's resolve not to pass this point with FURTHER action of reluctance of re education.

Jackalopelipsky,
Russian Asset, Karaoke Mill Employee, and Honor Guard to Ambassador to Texazistan
#BR 549

jackalopelipsky wrote:What??? !!! Red Square, we have a reluctant learner ...
Nu, nu, nu, nu. Nye byezspakoytyes', Komrade Pelipsky.

Though my mind-storage of transatlantic sound clips (exploitable for a replay with lyrics kubically twisted) is sketchy (indeed, yuugely sketchy) at best, my humble komradeness is an avid & meticulous frequenter of spiritual meals as served by KKK, Kube's Karaoke Kollektive!

Frequenter, every now and then (musically or/and lyrically) popeyed, at that.