Toy Rally: in Russia, the toys collect you!

I am not making this up. Demonstrators in the Siberian city of Barnaul set up children's toys carrying banners against Vladimir Putin's 12-year rule - because authorities have banned demonstrations by actual people ahead of the March 4 presidential election. And now the toys are also being denied the right to protest because they are not Russian citizens.

From what I've seen, in the USA it's quite the opposite: not only do toys and other inanimate objects have the right stage a protest - they also have the right to cast their votes for the Democrat Party and do so frequently. The same goes for non-citizens.

The signs on the picture are too small to read except two, which I have translated for you:

- "A thief should sit in jail, not in the Kremlin"
- "Hey, President - don't confuse your own interests with the people's interests."

Reuters via Jerusalem Post:

Local authorities have denied requests for rallies against a disputed parliamentary election in December that saw Putin's United Russia party returned with a slim majority and against Putin's plan to stand for the presidency.

The tiny toys appeared in the snow in the city's central square, the latest in a series of "nanoprotests." An earlier request to stage a protest with toys was denied as, officials said, they were not Russian citizens.

"Our authorities have no understanding of free speech," said Sergei Mameyev, who said he represented the "Decembrists of Barnaul."

The protest highlights the restrictions faced by many groups across Russia who struggle to gain permission for rallies. A policewoman standing over the figures with a clipboard said she was filing a report. "I'm doing my job. I'm writing down what I see," she told a crowd gathered in the square.

Putin was president from 2000-2008 when he was barred by the constitution from running for a third successive term but has remained in charge as Russia's prime minister. His re-election as president could see him stay in power until 2024.

More here: https://www.jpost.com/VideoArticles/Vid ... ?id=258560

It is good that those uppity toys are finally going to get what is coming to them. And, I am sure it will be brought out that they are sponsored by capitalist oil barons that only want Putin removed from office because they eat small children. You can only expect a president to get results when he has been in office for 36 years or more, everyone knows that.

It looks like a Cabinet meeting of the White House where DL is always happpy to see Mickley Mouse "who has bigger ears than me [have]." Doofus can't count above his ten fingers hence the $3.8 trillion budget. Any number more than 11 is just an abstraction.

Solutions are always simple, round up the offending toys and have a community bonfire.

Collect the sign makers for optional executions, any who choses do not to attend will be executed.

If anyone is late, they can spend a night in the box.*

*from Cool Hand Luke

Red Square wrote:
The signs on the picture are too small to read except two, which I have translated for you:

- "A thief should sit in jail, not in the Kremlin"
- "Hey, President - don't confuse your own interests with the people's interests."

Comrade Red Square, according to the People's photo enhancement lab, From left to right, the other signs read "I have a right to an abortion;" "BARRY is my Homeboy", " CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN; "OBAMA-BIDEN '12;" "I DID HERMAN CAIN" and we think the last one says "Waterboard Republicans--BUSH DID IT!"

Comrades: You'll note that these toys act very much like the hated Tea Party, look how happy and orderly they are! It gives me great pride to note that the progressive ones like sex toys were not participating in this wretched and baseless protest. The sex toys were doing their duty over at the “Occupy” DST Global and were also protesting CEO Yury Milner the first (and hopefully the last) Russian Venture Capitalist in the Fortune's Top 50 (spit!!)

These Revanchist Counter-Revolutionary toys should must be sent immediately to the nearest Toy Re-education Boot-Camp / Health Facility. These Restorative Camps can be found in many Picturesque and Scenic places, but our Collective has voted - In The Democratic Way! - to select the Most Appropriate prison-camp option: Let's see: Number one votes: "Siberia"; The second vote is for... "Siberia", and the third vote is... "Siberia."

[Good work, Collective Kamerad Voters: Your beet-vodka ration will not be diminished. At least, not yet... For the rest of you - well, We Know Who You Are...]

So any true Gaia-ist can only hope that these (sub-human) toys will acquire Appropriately Comfortable Flannel Undergarments to carry them through the Full Duration of Their Re-Education Program.

Tovarich Unkulturny, I almost spilled my vodka ration at reading your excellent group thought. If these toys are behaving in a reactionary manner, it can be deduced that they were influenced by reactionary children. As Education/Reeducation Kommissar I have picked out just the right location near the Arctic Sea where midst the pristine landscape (inescapable by the way) these wayward reactionaries (children and their toys...or anyone else) can be reformed into reliable dupes tools loyal members of the Kollektiv. Any discord toward the State cannot be tolerated. Spasieba.