TPC condensed book Joe Biden's Many Accomplishments

Joe Biden's Many Accomplishments
by Poly York
A TPC condensed book.

Thank you for enjoying the TPC condensed version of Joe Biden's Many Accomplishments. Please check out our entire library of condensed books at tpccondesedbooks.com for more titles in our popular series of great books in condensed format.

Is there an audio book version? If so, I hope it is read by Joe himself.

I would like to buy the movie rights... let your people contact my people.

Here is the cover art:

[img]/red/gallery/kapitan-kangaroo-kourt-a166/smokin-crack-i11476.jpg?sk=t&sd=d&st[/img]

The TPC Condensed Books Library now offers Joe Biden's Many Accomplishments on toned card stock paper аs а hardcover landscape book, bound in a coffee table book format.

Properly researched with footnotes and annotations, I see!

Destined to become a classic for pleasure reading and at the same time providing the needed facts to back up a good argument, copies of this literary achievement will be made available in the latrines of Tractor Barn #2.

Hopefully, it is printed on nice, soft, and absorbent paper.

Accomplishments? Joe Biden put the vice in Vice President. That's at least something.

But is not the whole notion of "accomplishments" a white supremacist thing?

“Officials: Nearly 80 Percent Of Recent NYC High School Graduates Cannot Read”

Class sets of this Cream of Condensed Biden Book must be purchased to boost this percentage to 100%. And beyond!!! Is there a discount for class set purchases?

Margaret? Does a comrade add a can of water, or milk. beet juice, to condensed table of contents before heating and serving to others?

Also, Red Square's coffee table format on nice card stock would make good Marxmas gifts for Party Members of everyone's collective.

Don't you feel?

'pelipsky

Coincidentally, my review is similar to Ben Shapiro's review of "Reasons to Vote for Democrats" by Michael J. Knowles...

"Comprehensive."
—Col. Obyezyana

You didn't write that!

Don't you know, it takes the entire federal government to accomplish nothing!

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:You didn't write that!

Don't you know, it takes the entire federal government to accomplish nothing!

This is supported by statistics, which is a field of science. Joe says we should trust science.

Biden_Signs.png

The science is settled.

Voting_Biden_Chances.jpg