TPC finds three Trump voters who won't vote for him in 2020

TPC, in alliance with the non-partisan American Bridge project and The People's Workshop for Democracy, travelled to the Midwest to talk to 2016 Trump voters about the upcoming 2020 election. Here are three of the people we talked to. They are representative of all the people we interviewed.

joe smithh.jpg
Joe Smith is a stay at home dad from a suburb in Wisconsin.

Joe voted for Trump in 2016 with his fingers crossed not knowing what to expect. "I didn't know if he would be a sell out or not, but I could never bring myself to vote Hillary."

But after Trump won Joe's elation was short lived. "Trump began to buy off the workers here in the states by exploiting the masses in other countries. More work with better pay here in the states is only possible because of the colonial exploitation of the rest of the world. Trump has proven himself to be a very selfish monster bent on total authoritarian rule. I will never vote for him again."

Joe is a life-long Republican.

wanda jones.jpg
Wanda Jones is a life-long Republican from Saint Paul, Minnesota.

Wanda voted for Trump in 2016 after attending several of his rallies.

"Trump just really blew me away but he's really let us down with all his lying and cheating. He stole the election with Putin and I just can't believe those Republican fascist pigs would be so corrupt to go along with it. He stole the country. He STOLE the country. HE STOLE THE &3%@)?< COUNTRY! Wake up you @?&#!!^% (@ &$)@ !*&#@)>! stupid hate-filled Nazi scum %#!*&%)?"<^@#!!!"

Wanda is a happy evangelist home-maker and life-long Republican.

epstein.jpg
Jeffery Epstein is a retired importer/exporter who now spends his days enjoying the weather and "doing nothing much at all."

"I don't care who the Democrat is they got my vote!"

Epstein did not kill himself.

Margaret wrote:
...Epstein did not kill himself.

"Whaaaat?!?"

CNN jas just found three more Trump voters who won't vote for him in 2020 because of his insane tweets and disgusting behavior.

3_Stooges.jpg

Whaaa....??? Three Drumpf voters who have defected? It's curtains for Orange Hitler. Joe Smith is my second cousin twice removed. - Papa K.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
Margaret wrote:
...Epstein did not kill himself.

"Whaaaat?!?"

My dear departed Great Uncle Vladimir Was was a Trump supporter and voted for him in 2016. Since his death last month he has become so disillusioned with Trump he plans to vote for the democrat several times regardless of who the democrats nominate.