Trump Joins Progressive Iowa Republicans for Ethanol Mandate

In seeking to win the Iowa Caucus, Donald Trump (and Trump's campaign manager, Breitbart.Com) showed strong support for our Progressive Agenda for "biofuels" such as "ethanol," which we Progressives call "Renewable Energy" or "Alternate Energy" or "Mother-Earth-Friendly Energy" or "Al-Gore-Approved Energy" or "Global-Warming-Preventing Energy" or "Climate-Change-Preventing Energy,"

An "Ethanol Critic" impudently asked Trump:

"Doesn't using corn to create ethanol for fuel reduce the amount of corn available world-wide to combat hunger and starvation of children? Regarding such children, isn't mandating ethanol being added to gasoline the equivalent of saying 'Let them drink Ethanol'? "

Trump Progressively replied, "I love hungry children. Lots of my friends are hungry children. Ted Cruz says he loves children, and I assume he does, but Mother Earth loves children, and If Ted Cruz opposes mandating Ethanol in gasoline, he can't really love Mother Earth, and since we know Mother Earth loves children the most of all, he can really love children either, so he supports the oil companies who show their hate for children by opposing Ethanol and thereby hurting Mother Earth who loves children and thus hurting Mother Earth's Hungry Children."

Of course, Ted Cruz hastened to defend "Big Oil" by attacking "Big Ethanol" by saying, "Just watch this video:"

--KOOK

Comrades, I wonder how ethanol deals with those pesky Burmese Gas Worms that linger in the spit, spit, gas tank?

trashmouth wrote:Comrades, I wonder how ethanol deals with those pesky Burmese Gas Worms that linger in the spit, spit, gas tank?

W-e-e-e-l-l-l-l...

Are those the same worms we see in the bottom of a bottle of tequila?

If so, you might have your answer right there...