Trump Tells Warren To Make Him a Sammich

Chopper Presser

CNN: Mr. President, Mr. President what do you have to say about Democratic Candidate, Elizabeth Warren's ability to forgive Student Loan Debt on Day One, if elected.

Trump: "Yeah, I heard about Warren's comment that..that badly..very badly..conceived idea that she can forgive student loan debt, bypassing Congress on Day 1...good luck with that idea of by-passing Congress, Liz. Good luck with that idea, Senator Warren.

Hey, Liz, if you're out there watching day time tv instead of taking care of representing the Great State of Maine in the constantly improving in greatness of The USA!..of which I as President do every day...constantly doing.

Right now, we're flying out to attend the opening of a spectacular new plant. Flying out to open this great new plant. So many newly hired employees. Good news you people in Fake News never cover or celebrate...doing the job the Great American People elected me to do.

Well Liz, put down the beer, and get your head together. Debt does not disappear with 'like' Obama's magic wand or something. EMPLOYMENT - which btw is up Bigly thanks to the great JOBS this administration is creating. Another Stock Market Record. Productivity is how debt is repaid, Liz.

And Obama said, we couldn't do it. That those jobs and industries were gone forever. That it would take a magic wand to make all these jobs and industries to reappear. And, we doing it. This administration is doing it. And, the great American people out there are doing it. People in the press don't report all this great news. You're FAKE NEWS!

Maybe Liz, should reconsider her policy proposal and implementation a bit. And be quiet.

Quiet, like a busy restaurant and the ability to over hear a cell phone conversation without a speaker quiet. Q.U.I.E.T.

Liz. You don't know what you are talking about.

Maybe Bernie is on to something with this patriarchy/misogyny thing--I don't know?

I've known so many great women...productive in their work and personal lives. From every walk of life, All Winners!

So, I can honestly tell you...tell the American people... that I've never experienced the kind of working women Bernie has surrounded himself with.

It's so odd, though. So, odd.

Is Bernie saying the Queen of England-- the wonderful Queen-- an adored example for the people of The United Kingdom, and throughout the world. Through out the entire world. Such an example for us all.

Certainly, from the character of the women I've known and worked with, the American people are most definitely able to elect a woman as President.

But, if Liz Warren's ideas about debt forgiveness -- based on an unconstitutional gambit - as she indicates in her statement -- is any indication as to why the American people will never elect a woman president, then that's something for the Democratic Party to work out.

Productive Ideas are the foundation of any successful political party.

The Great Economy is the proof of the value of Republican ideas.

Who knows? But, I yield to the DNC the Democrat Party's responsibility to to pick their candidate according to the merit of their own ideas and reasoning.

Until then-- maybe Liz could make herself useful, by making me a sandwich."

I

jackalopelipsky wrote:Chopper Presser

CNN: Mr. President, Mr. President what do you have to say about Democratic Candidate, Elizabeth Warren's ability to forgive Student Loan Debt on Day One, if elected.

Trump: "Yeah, I heard about Warren's comment that..that badly..very badly..conceived idea that she can forgive student loan debt, bypassing Congress on Day 1...good luck with that idea of by-passing Congress, Liz. Good luck with that idea, Senator Warren.

Hey, Liz, if you're out there watching day time tv instead of taking care of representing the Great State of Maine in the constantly improving in greatness of The USA!..of which I as President do every day...constantly doing.

Right now, we're flying out to attend the opening of a spectacular new plant. Flying out to open this great new plant. So many newly hired employees. Good news you people in Fake News never cover or celebrate...doing the job the Great American People elected me to do.

Well Liz, put down the beer, and get your head together. Debt does not disappear with 'like' Obama's magic wand or something. EMPLOYMENT - which btw is up Bigly thanks to the great JOBS this administration is creating. Another Stock Market Record. Productivity is how debt is repaid, Liz.

And Obama said, we couldn't do it. That those jobs and industries were gone forever. That it would take a magic wand to make all these jobs and industries to reappear. And, we doing it. This administration is doing it. And, the great American people out there are doing it. People in the press don't report all this great news. You're FAKE NEWS!

Maybe Liz, should reconsider her policy proposal and implementation a bit. And be quiet.

Quiet, like a busy restaurant and the ability to over hear a cell phone conversation without a speaker quiet. Q.U.I.E.T.

Liz. You don't know what you are talking about.

Maybe Bernie is on to something with this patriarchy/misogyny thing--I don't know?

I've known so many great women...productive in their work and personal lives. From every walk of life, All Winners!

So, I can honestly tell you...tell the American people... that I've never experienced the kind of working women Bernie has surrounded himself with.

It's so odd, though. So, odd.

Is Bernie saying the Queen of England-- the wonderful Queen-- an adored example for the people of The United Kingdom, and throughout the world. Through out the entire world. Such an example for us all.

Certainly, from the character of the women I've known and worked with, the American people are most definitely able to elect a woman as President.

But, if Liz Warren's ideas about debt forgiveness -- based on an unconstitutional gambit - as she indicates in her statement -- is any indication as to why the American people will never elect a woman president, then that's something for the Democratic Party to work out.

Productive Ideas are the foundation of any successful political party.

The Great Economy is the proof of the value of Republican ideas.

Who knows? But, I yield to the DNC the Democrat Party's responsibility to to pick their candidate according to the merit of their own ideas and reasoning.

Until then-- maybe Liz could make herself useful, by making me a sandwich."

[highlight=#FFFF00]I[/highlight]

Me too.

#Metoo Comrades,

Liz will be right over to take your sammich orders shortly.

@therealDonaldTrump