Trump threatens millions of senators with imminent death

[img]/images/various_uploads/Schumer_Trump_Healthcare_Senators_Die.jpg[/img]

In the latest effort at genocide by President Trump, the worst Republican since Hitler, US Senators may face loss of their subsidized health coverage. Mr. Trump ominously tweeted in a manner reminiscent of Hitler, “If a new HealthCare Bill is not approved quickly, BAILOUTS for Insurance Companies and BAILOUTS for Members of Congress will end very soon!”

If Trump makes good on this threat, women and minorities will be hardest hit according to a report by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office. CBO accountant, Fred “Nonpartisan” Phelps commented, “Our figures estimate that if Trump follows through with this extreme proposal, 1.5 million senators will die every minute. That's 2,160,000,000 senators each day. The first to go will be women and minority Democrats, along with moderate transgender Republicans. The math is positively chilling.”

Congresswoman Maxine Waters agreed. “What he said,” she said.

Glowering darkly over his trademark reading glasses, Senator Chuck Schumer warned, “If the president refuses to make the cost-sharing reduction payments, every expert agrees that premiums will go up and health care will be more expensive for millions of Americans. The president ought to stop playing politics with people's lives and health care, start leading and finally begin acting presidential.

While the Schumer quote sounds as though he were actually concerned for other Americans, researchers at the nonpartisan People's Cube, America's most equal and most trusted news source, have found out differently. Through our contacts with anonymous sources and current and former officials, The People's Cube has acquired the Schumer Translation Device, or STD, which accurately decodes statements by the New York senator.

Once run through the STD, we get the actual Schumer quote, “If the president refuses to cave like a good Republican, and cuts off the low insurance rates we legislated for ourselves, every member of my staff agrees that premiums will go up for them and I will actually have to pay for my own health care as if I was one of the little people! This is outrageous! I am a senator! I am your god! The president ought to acknowledge our superior status, do as he's told, and finally begin acting like sniveling Republicans have for decades.”

Whatever Schumer meant to say, however, is irrelevant. Leading intellectual senators like Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren all agree that if anything other than their agenda becomes law, everybody will die every 15 seconds, and that would be unconscionable.

Will you join us at the People's Cube as we stand with our oppressed senators? Should our elected officials really have to obey the laws they lovingly impose on the rest of us? Isn't it a privilege, yea, a patriotic duty to pay for the health care of our dear elected leaders while we proudly endure doublings and quadruplings of our own health care premiums?

Stand up and fight for the privileges of our betters! Stand up and resist the evil of the free market! Stand up and resist affordable health care! Stand up and resist Trump!

Is it really that easy to get rid of them? Just cut them off? They die like flies?

Good.

I tried to promote this story on Twitter using the title "Trump threatens millions of senators with imminent death" and the accompanying image. At first Twitter responded that uploading the media failed, but after several more attempts at various intervals, it told me that The People's Cube is banned for violating Twitter Rules.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Twitter_Ban_Violation_SCRN.jpg[/img]

So here are Twitter Rules: https://support.twitter.com/articles/18311

I suspect the Twitter algorithm interpreted the headline and the image literally as "Violent threats (direct or indirect)."

The rules also contain this interesting paragraph which shows a complete lack of self-awareness on the part of the progressive media establishment (to which Twitter now belongs) and which, if applied objectively, should result in the suspension of all mainstream media Twitter accounts (CNN, NYT, WaPo, HuffPost, etc.)

Twitter Rules wrote:We believe in freedom of expression and in speaking truth to power, but that means little as an underlying philosophy if voices are silenced because people are afraid to speak up. In order to ensure that people feel safe expressing diverse opinions and beliefs, we do not tolerate behavior that crosses the line into abuse, including behavior that harasses, intimidates, or uses fear to silence another user's voice.

Twitter leads the way in the campaign to stamp out intolerance!

I demand immediately that even more of my slovenly pay be taken away from me and given to Mr. Schumer to receive his better than ever health care package so long as he is tied to a chair and made to listen to his fat bastard niece, Amy until he pops a blood vessel behind his left eye which is then discovered to be a brain tumor instead. Then he can waddle to the floor in the dead of night to vote for a complete repeal of the ACA and then be mercifully clubbed to death like a baby seal in front of C SPAN cameras while the Republican party dances and sings that old negro spiritual Nah Nah Goodbye.

The left gets into a state of high dungeon every 15 seconds somewhere. I would count myself a complete success in life Chairman Cube as the People Cube™ has now permanently disjointed several thousands leftists asses ( Alternate brain of choice for democrats) from their sacroiliac™ in such as way as to render them incapable of telling whether they are coming or going, despite the color difference between the two. Well Done!

5 hours and 28 minutes.

That's enough time for you to cool down easy, Mister Red Square. So you just calm down already.

Do not give up hope comrades. Fighting against insurmountable evidence to the contrary - some still hold out hope of finding signs of intelligence within the U.S. Congress.

scumi.jpg
(The People apologize for employing their imagination as to how to "shoe horn" a graphic into the current thread.)

Red Square wrote:I tried to promote this story on Twitter using the title "Trump threatens millions of senators with imminent death" and the accompanying image. At first Twitter responded that uploading the media failed, but after several more attempts at various intervals, it told me that The People's Cube is banned for violating Twitter Rules.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Twitter_Ban_Violation_SCRN.jpg[/img]

So here are Twitter Rules: https://support.twitter.com/articles/18311

I suspect the Twitter algorithm interpreted the headline and the image literally as "Violent threats (direct or indirect)."

The rules also contain this interesting paragraph which shows a complete lack of self-awareness on the part of the progressive media establishment (to which Twitter now belongs) and which, if applied objectively, should result in the suspension of all mainstream media Twitter accounts (CNN, NYT, WaPo, HuffPost, etc.)

Twitter Rules wrote:We believe in freedom of expression and in speaking truth to power, but that means little as an underlying philosophy if voices are silenced because people are afraid to speak up. In order to ensure that people feel safe expressing diverse opinions and beliefs, we do not tolerate behavior that crosses the line into abuse, including behavior that harasses, intimidates, or uses fear to silence another user's voice.

..and here you are, trying to do a service for our kountry. This is serious business which Twitter fails to recognize. This Healthcare travesty proposed by Drumpf, could bleed over into the deaths of 'potential' senators and congress'folks'.

Senators are endangered species and must be preserved from the Trump poachers.

Those who do not understand the ways of the Jedi Senator might say McCain is a senile fool. Include me amongst those.Image

I would have said a narcissist driven by spite, but the end result is the same.

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Those who do not understand the ways of the Jedi Senator might say McCain is a senile fool. Include me amongst those.Image

Not so fast Komrade Papa. It gives rise to suspicion when a republican can have the smell of corruption swirling around and not a peep from the MSM just like Debbie Downer and her IT story. Doesn't look like senility as much criminality. The swamp is looking like a very bipartisan place.

https://disobedientmedia.com/2017/03/mccain-institutes-failure-to-use-donations-for-anti-trafficking-purposes-raises-questions/

Judging by the hits and shares for this topic you'd have to conclude it's a popular idea.

Comrade McCain probably experienced one too many hard landings back in the day.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:Is it really that easy to get rid of them? Just cut them off? They die like flies?

Good.
Thus saving the glorious collective billions of rubles.

This was posted to Truth Revolt where a comrade going by "Brett" commented...
"If Schumer left the Senate 1.5 million people will celebrate every minute. That's 2,160,000,000 people each day."