Truth: The End of Democracy

Comrades,

Be aware that the Truth about Jan. 6ers is so dangerous, that democracy might end if the Truth is spoken. Tucker Carlson is a direct threat to democracy with his journalist's penchant to pursue truth.

OR...

Alexander Vindman and Liz Cheney are the same globalist, deep-stater attention whore operating from separate identities toward the same goal of silencing a journalist with more integrity in his laundry than they have combined.

[attachment=0]coupcomplicit.jpg[/attachment]Has anyone ever seen these two together at the same time in the same place?!

'pelipsky can totally see the blonde wig on Vindman. Or, the toupee on Liz.

Let 'pelipsky get facial recognition kit from the back closet.

'pelipsky thinks we've verified a facial re:cognition match, Colonel.

forelocktug,
'pelipsky

Several media profiles on Vindman and even Military Wikia claim he speaks fluent Russian and Ukrainian. That's probably what he himself told everyone. And it's what probably helped him to get that position, too.

But my Ukrainian sources who saw his interviews on local TV tell me he can't say a word in Ukrainian, and even his Russian is very basic.

As a child he was brought to the Russian-speaking Brighton Beach from Ukraine by his Russian-speaking parents. Like so many immigrant kids I've met, who had no special linguistic talents, he mostly spoke English at school and with his friends, and only some limited Russian at home. No one used Ukrainian where he lived, and there was no conceivable way he could've picked up that language, let alone become fluent.

A full disclaimer: coming from Ukraine myself, I speak and write fluent Russian. Since no one around me speaks Ukrainian, I had lost some of the former fluency, but I easily restored it after a couple of days when I visited Ukraine five years ago, and I can do it again the next time I'm there. Vindman has visited Ukraine many times and picked up zero Ukrainian. In other words, he is a liar. I'd really like to see the resumes Vindman had submitted in the course of his career, where he likely boasts of his fluency in two foreign languages.

Is what Red Square fluently translated from Ukrainian tv, that the Truth of Vindman's claims of proficiency will be the end of Vindman's resume's democracy opinions???

Red Square wrote:
In other words, he is a liar. I'd really like to see the resumes Vindman had submitted in the course of his career, where he likely boasts of his fluency in two foreign languages.

'pelipsky loves it that you can say the word "liar" because it isn't slander if the assertion is true. '

Saying you can, when you can't - and on The People's Slim Dime, too.

'pelipsky's just overjoyed about this Russian Hoax Resume of Vindman. He's lived the capitalist dream through The People's Service. It's some kind of twisted everyday Communism, just done American Style! going on here, comrades. Like who else does Vindman blow to keep rising in ranks? The Collective has already established that Vindman blew us off...a long time ago.

Fluent? Fluent in what???

That's what 'pelipsky would like to know.

Vindman's a liar forlocktug,
'pelipsky