Tump 'broke me'

[img]/images/various_uploads/Kathy_Griffin_Broken.jpg[/img]

Comrades, what has happened to our cause?

In her tearjerker performance the martyr of feminism and symbol for women's liberation, Kathy Griffin, crumbled and played the "I am woman, hear me meow" card as soon as she took some heat for her recent actions.

She blamed the obligatory "old white guys" for losing her job at CNN and her much coveted endorsement from Squatty Potty.

The irony being of course that her firing from Squatty Potty has done more to promote Squatty Potty than anything Griffin did as its mouthpiece.

Her inkorrect use of the phrase "He broke me" must be korrected to "I broke myself". I did not see Herr Hitler Drumpf with a pistol at Kathy's head forcing her to hold up a fake severed head. You are a comedian! Laugh Kathy, Laugh!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha.

Monopoly_Chance.jpg

Man, look at the wrinkles on that old battle axe. A saddlebag with eyes. Sorry about your head, El Presidente, does it hurt much?

Griffin: From woke to broke in record time.

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Sorry about your head, El Presidente, does it hurt much?

Just my feelings, Papa K. She broke me. She broke me.

You know, if you look like Kathy Griffin you could at least wear a burqa.

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Man, look at the wrinkles on that old battle axe. A saddlebag with eyes. Sorry about your head, El Presidente, does it hurt much?

Look directly under her chin: she's had so many face lifts that her navel is now on her neck.

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:You know, if you look like Kathy Griffin you could at least wear a burqa.

2722.jpg

Lots and lots of The Peoples Heavy Rouge and Pancake Makeup with Lipstick was created for the same reason as the burqa. Methinks.

Look directly under her chin: she's had so many face lifts that her navel is now on her neck.
Yep. One more and she'll have a goatee.

Even without any eyes, [color=#C0392B]Ivan Betinov[/color] wrote:
[highlight=#ffff00]Yep. One more and she'll have a goatee.[/highlight]
As seen on Bob's Burgers...