Turn in Your Gun-Toting Comrades

[img]/images/Gun_Control_Turn_In.jpg[/img]

Burglars, thieves, murders, thugs, and gang members, please report your gun-toting comrades to the People's Clinic for Mental Evaluation. We will have doctors for special cases. Dr. Craptek or Dr. Worddust will be with the subject shortly looking for any indication of mental illness patterns.

There are common diseases of paranoia, stubbornness, affluenza, and other cases spreading within the population, and we need to make sure they do not have any guns available to them in case of accidental discharge. No one wants accidental discharge. Think of the children!

If you turn in your special comrade, you may get more rations and a ride on the tractor. Do not wait for this most equal opportunity.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:Burglars, thieves, murders, thugs, and gang members, please report your gun-toting comrades to the People's Clinic for Mental Evaluation. We will have doctors for special cases. Dr. Craptek or Dr. Worddust will be with the subject shortly looking for any indication of mental illness patterns.

There are common diseases of paranoia, stubbornness, affluenza, and other cases spreading within the population, and we need to make sure they do not have any guns available to them in case of accidental discharge. No one wants accidental discharge. Think of the children!

[highlight=#ffff00]If you turn in your special comrade, you may get more rations and a ride on the tractor. Do not wait for this most equal opportunity.[/highlight]

WOW, Comrade H&L! I have so many friends I can turn in! I can now get all the ketchup and relish I need. Very healthy foods! I'm so excited!

Here are two special comrades indeed...

Image .

Turn me in. I dare ya. I double-dog dare ya. I got a new squirrel gun and it works on other things too. Like ducks.

LevsSquirrelGun.gif

I like the jungle-gym attachment on top of the SGLRD. Everything needs to be kid-friendly.

I never realized what a gun nut Ivan is!

Comrade Putout wrote:.
Here are two special comrades indeed...

Make that three. You can pixelate but you can't hide, Comrade Putout.

MayPixels.jpg

"No weapons, no peace. Know weapons, know peace." -- M. Putout

Remember R.O.C.K. in the USSA? Gun freak!

Looks like he hasn't missed a single meal in a few years either!

Believe me [color=#C0392B]Lev Termen[/color] I wish I had wrote:
"No weapons, no peace. Know weapons, know peace." -- M. Putout
We like the way you think, Lev... so we decided to march around!