Twitter, god of PC, smites famous scientist

34686-nobel-sexist.jpg

Merry ol' England:

The majority of progressive thinker-units are in agreement; The time for discussion is over. Surely the Nobel Committee will reconsider their 2001 prize in physiology for Sir Tim Hunt's ground-breaking self aggrandizing work on cell division. Right? Yes? After all, what's more important; an inept attempt at vile, sexist humor, or a cure for cancer? Have a look at the 72 year old's statement and draw your own conclusions;

“Let me tell you about my trouble with girls. Three things happen when they are in the lab. You fall in love with them, they fall in love with you, and when you criticise them, they cry,” he told delegates.
Hunt's wife, Prof. Mary Collins, may have forgiven his intentionally demeaning transgression;

“When Tim is not travelling for work, he does all the shopping and the cooking,” says Collins. “He is actually a great cook. Our daughters both prefer his meals to mine. And he is certainly not an old dinosaur. He just says silly things now and again.”
But Hunt, now fully aware of his repulsive behavior, is under no illusions;

“I am finished,” he says. “I had hoped to do a lot more to help promote science in this country and in Europe, but I cannot see how that can happen. I have become toxic. I have been hung to dry by academic institutes who have not even bothered to ask me for my side of affairs.”
And so, "Professor Sexist" will be banished, blackballed, shunned,... and cast out of "The People's" sight for ever! As a famous American actor once said, "Good widdance to bad wubbish!"

Tovarisch Captain Craptek! Because I am a white male Southerner, I'm an automatic Macro-aggressor™ and Racist-Sexist-Homophobe-Transgenderphobe-Transracialphobe™.
...Therefore I'm compelled to denounce myself, once again, because (even at 58) I find women to be a distraction wherever I happen to be.

Kommissar Uberdave wrote:Tovarisch Captain Craptek! Because I am a white male Southerner, I'm an automatic Macro-aggressor™ and Racist-Sexist-Homophobe-Transgenderphobe-Transracialphobe™.
...Therefore I'm compelled to denounce myself, once again, because (even at 58) I find women to be a distraction wherever I happen to be.
We, the white male class have been liberated by the efforts of pioneers such as Caitlyn* Jenner and the president of the NAACP Spokane Chapter. You don't have to be an oppressive white male anymore. You are what you say you are. So you can now self-identify as a pygmy hermaphrodite and are no longer bound by the inequalities that nature has imposed upon us. Isn't it wonderful to be alive at this most equal time in history Comrades? We have finally progressed beyond logic and empirical evidence to a place of relativism only dreamed of by our collectivist forebears.

Konservative_Punk wrote:
Kommissar Uberdave wrote:Tovarisch Captain Craptek! Because I am a white male Southerner, I'm an automatic Macro-aggressor™ and Racist-Sexist-Homophobe-Transgenderphobe-Transracialphobe™.
We, the white male class have been liberated by the efforts of pioneers such as Caitlyn* Jenner and the president of the NAACP Spokane Chapter. You don't have to be an oppressive white male anymore. You are what you say you are. So you can now self-identify as a pygmy hermaphrodite and are no longer bound by the inequalities that nature has imposed upon us. Isn't it wonderful to be alive at this most equal time in history Comrades? We have finally progressed beyond logic and empirical evidence to [highlight=#ffff99]a place of relativism only dreamed of[/highlight] by our collectivist forebears.

So THAT'S what the "I have a dream" speech meant! Thanks for clearing that up, KP!

Kamrades! Thanks for unmuddling our inkorrekt thoughts...

...Thinking of these things outside of the Celebrate Conformity Thought Consensus would give me an enormous migraine!

Captain Craptek wrote:
Konservative_Punk wrote:
We, the white male class have been liberated by the efforts of pioneers such as Caitlyn* Jenner and the president of the NAACP Spokane Chapter. You don't have to be an oppressive white male anymore. You are what you say you are. So you can now self-identify as a pygmy hermaphrodite and are no longer bound by the inequalities that nature has imposed upon us. Isn't it wonderful to be alive at this most equal time in history Comrades? We have finally progressed beyond logic and empirical evidence to [highlight=#ffff99]a place of relativism only dreamed of[/highlight] by our collectivist forebears.

So THAT'S what the "I have a dream" speech meant! Thanks for clearing that up, KP!

Excellent observation Craptek. I surrender my ration of nuts to you my bushy-tailed newest best old friend. How did we as a progressive collective not see that 'Content of your Character' meant self-identification? Of course that was King's way of saying it doesn't matter what color your skin is, you can be a member of any protected class, simply by denouncing your white maledom and declaring that the content of your character (aka: self-identification) overrides the melanin content of your skin and the physiological genitalia assigned to your inner-character by the cruel and uninclusive natural processes. Bravo Comrade Craptek, Bravo!
HEIL HILLARY!™

Tovaisch Punk!

...Who knew there was a difference between having character and being one? (After learning so much about self identification, I suddenly feel like a fifteen year old double malted Scotch)

Kommissar Uberdave wrote:Tovaisch Punk!

...Who knew there was a difference between having character and being one? (After learning so much about self identification, I suddenly feel like a fifteen year old double malted Scotch)
I had a feeling you would come around Kommissar Comrade Uberdave. It is so liberating to go with the progressive flow. Now, as a kommissar, you should do all you can to keep up appearances. I have just the thing comrade. (Leans in close to whisper) I can get you a kommissar's suit made of a special thread that can only be seen by those who have attained to their position through meritorious achievement. This will allow you to ferrett out those members of the collective who do not belong and who may have ulterior motives, making you a kommissar superstar. So what do ya say? Are you progressive enough to wear this super-suit?

Konservative_Punk wrote:

I had a feeling you would come around Kommissar Comrade Uberdave. It is so liberating to go with the progressive flow. Now, as a kommissar, you should do all you can to keep up appearances. I have just the thing comrade. (Leans in close to whisper) I can get you a kommissar's suit made of a special thread that can only be seen by those who have attained to their position through meritorious achievement. This will allow you to ferrett out those members of the collective who do not belong and who may have ulterior motives, making you a kommissar superstar. So what do ya say? Are you progressive enough to wear this super-suit?
Tovarisch Punk! That would be... ...um... ...Super!

Credit where credit is due, comrades.
Image Progressivism: Ruining people's lives for more than 100 years.

Konservative_Punk wrote:

I had a feeling you would come around Kommissar Comrade Uberdave. It is so liberating to go with the progressive flow. Now, as a kommissar, you should do all you can to keep up appearances. I have just the thing comrade. (Leans in close to whisper) I can get you a kommissar's suit made of a special thread that can only be seen by those who have attained to their position through meritorious achievement. This will allow you to[highlight=#FFFF00] ferrett [/highlight]out those members of the collective who do not belong and who may have ulterior motives, making you a kommissar superstar. So what do ya say? Are you progressive enough to wear this super-suit?

........Ahem!.........

Captain Craptek wrote:
Konservative_Punk wrote:

I had a feeling you would come around Kommissar Comrade Uberdave. It is so liberating to go with the progressive flow. Now, as a kommissar, you should do all you can to keep up appearances. I have just the thing comrade. (Leans in close to whisper) I can get you a kommissar's suit made of a special thread that can only be seen by those who have attained to their position through meritorious achievement. This will allow you to[highlight=#FFFF00] ferrett [/highlight]out those members of the collective who do not belong and who may have ulterior motives, making you a kommissar superstar. So what do ya say? Are you progressive enough to wear this super-suit?

........Ahem!.........
..."Some animals are more equal than others."

Red Walrus wrote:
tim hunt.jpg
Komrade Red Walrus! I love big boobs too. That is why I support Komrade Kim Jong Hill who is a big boob with small boobs...Image

Kommissar Uberdave, I see your point. It appears Heillery is a member of the club.

P.S.. May Sir Tim Hunt rot in hell

This Tim Hunt, are they still looking for his brother Mike*?

<Off>
* obscure reference to movie American Graffiti...prank phone call answered by a waitress who queries the clientele "has anybody seen..."

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:This Tim Hunt, are they still looking for his brother Mike*?

<Off>
* obscure reference to movie American Graffiti...prank phone call answered by a waitress who queries the clientele "has anybody seen..."

It makes me sad to find our once noble Comrade Ivan reduced to sophomoric double entendres. But, as I always say,... screw it.

Konservative_Punk wrote:We, the white male class have been liberated by the efforts of pioneers such as Caitlyn* Jenner and the president of the NAACP Spokane Chapter. You don't have to be an oppressive white male anymore. You are what you say you are. So you can now self-identify as a pygmy hermaphrodite and are no longer bound by the inequalities that nature has imposed upon us. Isn't it wonderful to be alive at this most equal time in history Comrades? We have finally progressed beyond logic and empirical evidence to a place of relativism only dreamed of by our collectivist forebears.

- Bruce Jenner "died as a man" for our male sins and was reborn as a woman.

- Rachel Dolezal "died as a white person" for our white sins and was reborn as a black person.

They both have been canonized as the newest saints of our newest era.

Verily, we live in a glorious age of the Newest Testament, with newest martyrs, prophets, saints, and messiahs who supersede, cancel, and override those before them.

Red Square wrote:
Konservative_Punk wrote:We, the white male class have been liberated by the efforts of pioneers such as Caitlyn* Jenner and the president of the NAACP Spokane Chapter. You don't have to be an oppressive white male anymore. You are what you say you are. So you can now self-identify as a pygmy hermaphrodite and are no longer bound by the inequalities that nature has imposed upon us. Isn't it wonderful to be alive at this most equal time in history Comrades? We have finally progressed beyond logic and empirical evidence to a place of relativism only dreamed of by our collectivist forebears.

- Rachel Dolezal "died as a white person" for our white sins and was reborn as a black person.

Verily, we live in a glorious age of the Newest Testament, with newest martyrs, prophets, saints, and messiahs who supersede, cancel, and override those before them.
I give your 'revelation' four Chedoh's comrade Square, for its forward progressiveness. Caitlyn was far too modest to call herself what she really is, a saint. The same is true of Saint Dolezal. I raise my shovel to you comrade.

[color=#C0392B]OH MY LENIN!![/color] I can not believe [color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] wrote:
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:This Tim Hunt, are they still looking for his brother Mike*?

<Off>

It makes me sad to find [highlight=#ffff00]our once noble Comrade Ivan[/highlight] reduced to sophomoric double entendres. But, as I always say,... screw it.

i-can-not-find-mike-hunt-today.jpg

Red Square wrote:

Comrade Red, great news! I took an online test with 2 questions, and I found out that I'm really a People's Director on the inside! Therefore, I hereby canonize myself as the new People's Director and thereby override you, cancel your Directorial status, and supersede your responsibilities. The car will be at your home in 20 minutes. Expect a class 17 apartment with a 1000 dollar/month pension. The apartment comes with furniture and all rent & utilities are State-paid. Diners Club cards are also available by filling out Form D-45C, but you'll need schedule 32-F to help you fill it out. Get both at the Post Office or Party Bureau.