Two Questions for Progs

#1. Will Obama dismiss the killing of Afghan citizens as workplace violence?

#2. Which is the greater insult: to accuse a promiscuous activist of behaving like a prostitute, or to say that the promiscuous activist represents all women?

Comrade!

To insult the dignity of a promiscuous activist by associating her with the behavior of a Capitlaist Dog prostitute who steals money from randy prols is incorrect thinking.

Your attitude is noticed you know!....oh yes....it has been noticed!

The People's Vagina belongs to the 99%!

WIIIIIILLLLBUUUURRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

I'm afraid I have to agree with Comrade Expel - the People's Vagina is free (as, obviously, is Sandra's), and should never be compared to an evil capitalist vagina. This being the case, so also should the following items be free: penicillin, high-end antibiotics for those heavy days, condoms, and all other forms of birth control (including, of course, abortions). By free, I mean paid for by our tax dollars, rightfully confiscated donated for the good of all.

As for your first question: no, that was the work of a typically insane Amerikan soldier, highly-schooled (and skilled) in such things as killing babies and kittens. This military thing is unnecessary in a civilized nation such as the USSA is in the process of becoming, and praise Lenin that Dear Leader is finally taking care of that, even though once we're fully disarmed there'll still be a LOT of apologizing (and bowing) to do.

The returning Vietnam war vets would hang out with the anti-war chicks for all the free sex then dump them.
The Vet was not supposed to be won over by the agiprop.
Apparently not all the returning Vets got the memo.

Hanging out with the Occupy chicks should yield the same results.
NASTY!

Komissar Blogunov wrote:#1. Will Obama dismiss the killing of Afghan citizens as workplace violence?
The killing of Afghan citizens was not a mere random act of workplace violence. It served a multitude of purposes. a) It illuminated the need to withdraw the psychotic soldiers from foreign soil without need to plan an exit strategy. b) It offers another instance in which Dear Leader has the opportunity to apologize to the international community. c) Afghanistan is a poor and struggling nation with an extremely limited amount of finite resources, and as such each Afghan citizen is forced to compete with one another for what is available. By killing several citizens you alleviate the need to have more resources to feed them, cloth them, and house them.
Komissar Blogunov wrote:
#2. Which is the greater insult: to accuse a promiscuous activist of behaving like a prostitute, or to say that the promiscuous activist represents all women?
It is the goal and hope that all womyn in the future are "promiscuous" and that there will no longer be any type of social stigma attached to wanting their fair chance at true, and sbusidized, sexual liberation. So neither is an insult.
I hope I was able to clarrify things for you and answer your questions most equally.

Comrades- For discussions such as this-
-it is necessary to consult with Karl Marx (PBUH) to see what the Prog's Prog is supposed to think about it.

I of course refer to the Communist Manifesto-

[highlight=#FFFF00]Abolition of the family! Even the most radical flare up at this infamous proposal of the Communists.

[/highlight] On what foundation is the present family, the bourgeois family, based? On capital, on private gain. In its completely developed form, this [highlight=#ffff00]family exists only among the bourgeoisie. But this state of things finds its complement in the practical absence of the family among proletarians, and in public prostitution.[/highlight]

The bourgeois family will vanish as a matter of course when its complement vanishes, and both will vanish with the vanishing of capital.
https://revolution2.us/content/docs/history/communist/manifesto.htm#family

Another good question:

Would Barack Obama choose a pilot for his Air Force One by the same standards as those by which he himself was elected?

Komissar Blogunov wrote:
#1. Will Obama dismiss the killing of Afghan citizens as workplace violence?
My answer is whatever the DNC tells me it is

Red Square wrote:Another good question:

Would Barack Obama choose a pilot for his Air Force One by the same standards as those by which he himself was elected?
The pilot for Air Force One should be someone who...

1. is a former occupier/organizer who protested against aviation.
2. sought to shut down local airports to save the environment.
3. especially detests large airplanes (anything equal to or larger than a "corporate" jet).
4. believes that solar power, windmills, or large rubber bands are viable alternatives to jet engines.
5. has absolutely no military experience.
6. is ready to apologize immediately for piloting a large, comfortable, technologically advanced aircraft.
7. has no knowledge of basic aerodynamics or navigation.
8. believes in new ideas like ornithopters.

In fact, Dear Leader could fly himself.

I am delighted to see that korrect opinions still thrive among the masses, and your answers warm my progressive heart.
Scratchanitch, I'm going to recommend you for the Ministry of Orthodoxy for your very able handling of the brilliant insight and inspiring rhetoric of our great prophet, Marx (PBUH).