U.S. Naval Academy Bans Rope and Knots

Annapolis, Maryland — The U.S. Naval Academy, upon being alerted of the racist rope and knot found in an area of construction on the 56th anniversary of the March on Washington led by the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., when he gave his historic “I Have a Dream” speech. has issued the following statement.

The U.S. Naval Academy takes all allegations of race hate very seriously and is working quickly and diligently to usher in a New America Navy. No longer will the U.S. Naval Academy continue in the racist past of sailing using ropes and knots. Rope will no longer be used to hoist anything, nor will Naval Academy Cadets be taught the various sailing knots used since the beginning of man's quest to sail upon the seas. Rope is racist. Knots are racist.

We at the U.S. Naval Academy will unmoor ourselves from sailing's racist past as we train Naval Cadets for service in The New America Navy.

I am now trying to decide whether Comrade Biden is woke or unwoke. Did he say "I am knot nuts," thereby saying he is enthusiastically in favor of knots and is thus unwoke? Or did he say "I am not knots," thereby saying he eschews knots and is thus woke?

RedDiaperette wrote:I am now trying to decide whether Comrade Biden is woke or unwoke. Did he say "I am knot nuts," thereby saying he is enthusiastically in favor of knots and is thus unwoke? Or did he say "I am not knots," thereby saying he eschews knots and is thus woke?

RD, this woke/upwoke conundrum is the stuff that cats love in Aunt Commissarka Pinkie's knittin' bag..good fun for awhile..until Aunt Commisarka Pinkie gets woke to what the heck those cats have been up to...and WHAM!

....and all of a sudden cats realize...what the heck were we thinkin'? Why didn't some cat speak up and say, "This is a really bad idea, considering it's Aunt Commisarka Pinkie's knitting bag.?"

Extensive mental acid jiggle baths and sandblasting treatments have taught 'pelipsky to just let unmoored knotheads sail on. Unmoored knotheads are gonna do what unmoored knotheads do. Just put up a Signal Corp Red Flag to warn others.

'pelipsky over and out

jackalopelipsky wrote:
RedDiaperette wrote:I am now trying to decide whether Comrade Biden is woke or unwoke. Did he say "I am knot nuts," thereby saying he is enthusiastically in favor of knots and is thus unwoke? Or did he say "I am not knots," thereby saying he eschews knots and is thus woke?

RD, this woke/upwoke conundrum is the stuff that cats love in Aunt Commissarka Pinkie's knittin' bag..good fun for awhile..until Aunt Commisarka Pinkie gets woke to what the heck those cats have been up to...and WHAM!

....and all of a sudden cats realize...what the heck were we thinkin'? Why didn't some cat speak up and say, "This is a really bad idea, considering it's Aunt Commisarka Pinkie's knitting bag.?"

Extensive mental acid jiggle baths and sandblasting treatments have taught 'pelipsky to just let unmoored knotheads sail on. Unmoored knotheads are gonna do what unmoored knotheads do. Just put up a Signal Corp Red Flag to warn others.

'pelipsky over and out
Nay, nay, fellow-furry-face, it is important to separate the woke from the unwoke. For comes the Revolution, the unwoke will be antifa'd, suicided, and otherwise purged from the GWONT. In fact, antifa-ing and suiciding have proven to be such fun that we have begun practicing even before the GWONT.

As for knitting bags, knots must never enter -- unless they are filigree knots, which are knots of a different variety and thus ... woke. Cats, however, may enter at will. It is a feline thing; nonfelines would not understand.

This woke game is as much fun as a catnip rodent, is it not?

Are they using velcro to secure their shoes? Wouldn't that be plant appropriation? After all inventor of velcro based it on stickerburrs.

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:Are they using velcro to secure their shoes? Wouldn't that be plant appropriation? After all inventor of velcro based it on stickerburrs.

"pelipsky doesn't know, Ellsworth, but just saying v.e.l.c.r.o. is of course, racist. Especially in conjunction with 'stickerburrs.' [What bureaucratic bubble you been self-contained in, Ellsworth, that you would even THINK that any kind of acceptable language?? What other monstrosity by committee kind of plans you engineering at tax payer expense?

"pelipsky doesn't know whether to virtue signal to your direct head...or demand that the U.S. Naval Academy ban racist v.e.l.c.r.o. as well as racist rope and knots.

forelock tug,
Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

And also you're a racist if you get the hots for a shipmate in his dress whites.

eek, that Navy: not only rope-a-knot dopey, but also Injun-racist???

jackalopelipsky wrote:
Ellsworth Toohey wrote:Are they using velcro to secure their shoes? Wouldn't that be plant appropriation? After all inventor of velcro based it on stickerburrs.

"pelipsky doesn't know, Ellsworth, but just saying v.e.l.c.r.o. is of course, racist. Especially in conjunction with 'stickerburrs.' [What bureaucratic bubble you been self-contained in, Ellsworth, that you would even THINK that any kind of acceptable language?? What other monstrosity by committee kind of plans you engineering at tax payer expense?

"pelipsky doesn't know whether to virtue signal to your direct head...or demand that the U.S. Naval Academy ban racist v.e.l.c.r.o. as well as racist rope and knots.

forelock tug,
Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

That is very animal centric to be criticizing this perfectly fine comment. PETA will be contacting you to inquire about your flora-phobia.

Well, she was joining the marines anyway...