Ugly Child Waste Stations

Comrades! With beloved government growing faster than beets in May, Planned Parenthood has not announced its new serf population control endeavor, the Planned Parenthood Ugly Child Waste Station!

Why should we as progressives be limited to disposing of life in the womb? Why not offer the serfdom at a minimum 5 years to decide whether or not said child is beautiful and progressive enough to keep?

Do you not see the logic?!

New mothers! New fathers! Coming soon to the slum or farm collective where you live!

Off: This is ripping my heart out of my chest.

As one bumper slogan has said, "It's too bad Obama's mama didn't believe in Abortion..."

Casserole Czar wrote:Off: This is ripping my heart out of my chest.

As one bumper slogan has said, "It's too bad Obama's mama didn't believe in Abortion..."

Her beliefs are unquestionable:

I denounce the nudity. Two days in the gulag for you.

Another glorious idea! I can not tell you, how many ugly children I see on the streets, running around the gulag courts, and in our government mandated Jiffy-Lobo... and we know the ugly little secret behind them - they grown up to be UGLY ADULTS. Who wants all these uglies? The beauty of the comrades is being impeding by uglies.
Here are prime examples, running around the gulag, of ugly children... see how they turned out?!

Image Image

For the love of Gawd Buffoon- I needed 4 shots of vodka after that Obamamama pic... two for my eyes and two down the hatch. I'll let you guess whether that means I'm excited or just getting a serious case of the willies.

Czar Czar wrote:For the love of Gawd Buffoon- I needed 4 shots of vodka after that Obamamama pic... two for my eyes and two down the hatch. I'll let you guess whether that means I'm excited or just getting a serious case of the willies.

Apologies CzarCzar, I guess the trashcan awaits... whatever that means... I think I am surely headed to gulag

Off:
Czar Czar: I feel like a dork asking this, b/c I don't remember from the earlier threads, but are you a guy or a gal? That will help me not make a fool of myself! Sorry I made a comment about a duck earlier...I was referring to Jar Jar Binks...So HOPEFULLY you will forgive me and update me on your gender...! Thank you!

I'll cook you up a nice Beet Pudding Casserole to make up for it! And you can just throw it back in my face if I deserve it! =)

No apologies needed...

I've always been vague about my gender. Being a hermaphrodite, you can literally go either way. So me and the lovely brunette Prole can have a threeway by ourselves. In many ways, I am the Most Equal kind of Prog out there!

(off)
In real life, I'm all dude, tho.

Nice! So now I can stop commenting on your beauty... and start going gaga over your wrinkly, webbed biceps!