'Ukraine' to the tune of Clapton's 'Cocaine,' by Joe Pags

A radio talk show host Joe "Pags" Pagliarulo has modified Eric Clapton's "Cocaine," and I couldn't help but illustrate it.

Click here to listen to the new version

UKRAINE

Words and Vocal - Joe Pags

The world says get out. But, Putin says.. no doubt, Ukraine.
Obama frowns, but Putin's getting down in Ukraine.
He don't buy, or stand by, or say why; Ukraine.

Obama talked tough but, Putin called his bluff Ukraine.
When the day is done Putin won; Ukraine.
BO lied by the side watch Vlad ride – in Ukraine.

He sanctioned some guys hoping to turn the tide: Ukraine.
Don't forget this fact, Putin won't give it back; Ukraine.
Let's talk gays, women's raise, ACA – ignoring Ukraine
BO's weak, Putin streaked moved his fleet – to Ukraine.

Ushanka tip to Tovarichi

Comrades, this Pags fellow is a thoughtcrimnal of the highest order. A Bitter clinger based from San Antonio, he spews forth his hate-speech across radio waves and Algore's interwebs and is an avid abuser of the Facebook. Loyal Party members will do well to avoid his rhetoric.

https://www.joepags.com/ I enjoy listening over my phone on I-heart, and his old shows are on Tune in radio ...

Remember, if you see something, say something! So sayeth Dear Leader (PBUH). Image
FORWARD!

For those of us old enough to remember the Glorious 7" 45 RPM Single, would that have "Mom Jean Blues" as the B-Side?

Do I hear a remake of 'Back in the U.S.S.R.', coming on?
Should loyal residents of Tbilisi get a little excited if reports surface of Dear Leader Putin humming "Georgia on My Mind", as he plays warships in the bath tub?

Iva Sputnik wrote:Do I hear a remake of 'Back in the U.S.S.R.', coming on?

BackInTheUSSAsmall.jpg

Lyman DeKoquonut wrote:For those of us old enough to remember the Glorious 7" 45 RPM Single, would that have "Mom Jean Blues" as the B-Side?

Comrade DeKoquonut,

"Mom Jean Blues" was available only on Edison wax cylinder recording format where one side was recorded. (the left side)

When, oh when, will Putin invade the USA so we can have real progressivism here?????

Kamerad Kelly - Just wait until Next Tuesday™ - then you'll see...