Un-Funny or Die... from Obamacare

As has been widely reported, Dear Leader took some time away from the sand bunker to engage in propaganda deep dialogue towards his most coveted constituency, the low-info-voter. The topic, of course, was to promote the glories of Obamacare.

The interviewer was Alan the one-hit-wonder of The Hangover fame. It was a most riveting exchange, comrades.

What the media has failed to report was the open hot mic exchange from Mr. Obama at the end of the fluff, no doubt referencing his all out push to delay more of his own law.

obama-funnyordie2.jpg

obama hangover.jpg

movies-the-hangover-part-iii-alan-garner-03.jpg

The Obama presidency, in which we move from low information voters to no information voters. Entertain me.

Maybe something along these lines would help. And now ladies and gentlemen...The President!

Daffy duck podium.jpg

Captain Craptek wrote:Maybe something along these lines would help. And now ladies and gentlemen...The President!

Daffy duck podium.jpg
For an improvement like this, I will gladly vote six times or more. In fact, I will begin filling out the necessary absentee ballot applications immediately, and I eagerly await the opening of all the early-voting stations in my area.

RedDiaperette wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:Maybe something along these lines would help. And now ladies and gentlemen...The President!

Daffy duck podium.jpg
For an improvement like this, I will gladly vote six times or more. In fact, I will begin filling out the necessary absentee ballot applications immediately, and I eagerly await the opening of all the early-voting stations in my area.
And I am deththth-picably entertained.