Uncle Joe Massage Therapist Extraordinaire

[img]/images/Biden_Massage_With_Logo.jpg[/img]

New SecDef Can't Even Defend His Wife From Joe Biden

Good old Comrade Biden giving his free massages to people everywhere. Those soft hands of an angel making sure our comrades get the best treatment he can only give.

His misogynist massage with women is his passion, his love, his hate, and above all his service to the cause. Without his practices, our comrades will lose comfort they need about the guy who is just a heartbeat or indictment away from presidency.

I am in distress that he will not continue his job as Vice Great Comrade. Not to worry, our Dear Leader is working to keep Uncle Joe as Vice Great Comrade indefinitely.

Forward!

Uncle Joe gets around! And who wouldn't like drunken massage by a dirty old man? It's free with Obamacare.

[img]/images/Biden_Massage_With_Biker.jpg[/img]

Here's the logo and the original pic for spontaneous photoshopping and captioning.

Uncle_Joes_Massage_Logo.png
Biden_Massage_Large.jpg

It is very good, da, this learning to massage. Massaging things, such as employment numbers and inflation statistics, is an integral and necessary part of today's Kollektive Leadership - proving yet again the great ability of The One to gather only the brightest, most transparent, and most handsy advisers to his inner cabal committee of the National Soviet.

I thought Joe already had a butt-buddy?
Oh well, he's the Vice Premier, I suppose he has "access"

DC Radio Station Offers Free Joe Biden Back Rubs

one Washington DC radio station decided to take a cue from the Vice President and offer free back rubs to passersby on Wednesday morning.
See short video here: https://www.mrctv.org/blog/dc-radio-sta ... n-backrubs

BIden_Back_Rubs.jpg

Joe had another scam going on the streets of DC last summer.

Creepy Joe Pervs Burqa.jpg
Vice President Joe Biden's World Famous Massage Parlour seen by Obama regime as possible legitimate solution to World Peace Puzzle.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:I thought Joe already had a butt-buddy?
Oh well, he's the Vice Premier, I suppose he has "access"

Komrade Joe has a butt buddy, but he is "evolving" on that.

Soviet Mike Komsomolets wrote:There.

An unwilling butt buddy? I'm sure it wouldn't turn out too well if komrade Joe put his hands on his shoulders and tried to smell his hair.

"...a darling figure... supple, pouting breasts... firm thighs."

My comrades!!!!!!! Uncle Joe is Bisexual!!!!

Hammer and Loupe wrote:My comrades!!!!!!! Uncle Joe is Bisexual!!!!
Only bi? With 57 varieties to choose from on Facebook? Tsk. A rank amateur. Truly rank.

Komrade Hammer, are you sure komrade Uncle Joe is done "evolving" on that yet?

RedDiaperette wrote:
Only bi? With 57 varieties to choose from on Facebook? Tsk. A rank amateur. Truly rank.

Gummipuppe wrote:
Komrade Hammer, are you sure komrade Uncle Joe is done "evolving" on that yet?

I have not yet collected all of his animal relationships yet.

Obviously, Uncle Joe is trying to think of an innocent way to commence a massage.

--KOOK

Hammer and Loupe wrote:[img]/images/Biden_Massage_With_Logo.jpg[/img]

New SecDef Can't Even Defend His Wife From Joe Biden

Good old Comrade Biden giving his free massages to people everywhere. Those soft hands of an angel making sure our comrades get the best treatment he can only give.

His misogynist massage with women is his passion, his love, his hate, and above all his service to the cause. Without his practices, our comrades will lose comfort they need about the guy who is just a heartbeat or indictment away from presidency.

I am in distress that he will not continue his job as Vice Great Comrade. Not to worry, our Dear Leader is working to keep Uncle Joe as Vice Great Comrade indefinitely.

Forward!

Oh THAT Uncle Joe! I thought you might have been talking about THIS Uncle Joe:
uncle joe.jpg

Joe T-Shirt.jpg

The People's Joe unveils his new logo, demonstrating his willingness to take from the rich for the sake of the collective.