Uncle Obama Wants You

uncleobaba.jpg
111th CONGRESS
2d Session
H. R. 5741
To require all persons in the United States between the ages of 18 and 42 to perform national service, either as a member of the uniformed services or in civilian service in furtherance of the national defense and homeland security, to authorize the induction of persons in the uniformed services during wartime to meet end-strength requirements of the uniformed services, and for other purposes.
Link

Creating jobs and loving it.

Introduced by comrade Rangel, who is very big on fulfilling responsibility.
rangel.jpg

[OFF]

Rangel has been pushing that for years. First it was because there wasn't enough anti-war resistance on the college campuses. Now I guess he thinks by offering Obama an opportunity to create his dreamed of Civilian Security Force (aka: brown shirts) in exchange for saving his greasy hide from getting drummed out of Congress or worse, winding up in prison alongside some of his Harlem constituents.

Dream on Charlie, time for you to announce that you want to "spend more time with your family."

How unpatriotic of Amerikkkans to not already be giving all to cause. My country peoples are always of the readiness to join in cause. And we not to be needing of no stinking resolution to be doing so. All it to take is fatwa!

Hmmm... I to see they also to want such peoples for other purposes. Maybe that is for the womens who can then be of much service to the service mens just like one day marriages of my country people womens so to provide wifely duties and not be for stoning.

Q: Will painting Commissar Charlies' vacation homes count as "national service"?
A: Does a Democrat forget to pay taxes?

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:Maybe that is for the womens who can then be of much service to the service mens just like one day marriages of my country people womens so to provide wifely duties and not be for stoning.

Man, I'd get married for a day to enjoy wifely duties. She can clean the house and cook me some dinner. And at the end of the day, she can do the laundry and iron my shirts.

Heck, I'd even call her a cab before I kick her out on her ass. What more could a woman want?

Comrade Whoopie wrote:
Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:.........Heck, I'd even call her a cab before I kick her out on her ass. What more could a woman want?
Comrade, this reminds me of a joke before America's revolution: Q: Why do you pay a prostitue? A: So she'll leave!

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:
uncle obama.gif

Great poster-- Needs caption.

Uncle Obama Wants
You Uncle Toms
To Step 'N' Fetchit
For Uncle Obama

--KOOK

Comrade Whoopie wrote:
Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:Maybe that is for the womens who can then be of much service to the service mens just like one day marriages of my country people womens so to provide wifely duties and not be for stoning.

Man, I'd get married for a day to enjoy wifely duties. She can clean the house and cook me some dinner. And at the end of the day, she can do the laundry and iron my shirts.

Heck, I'd even call her a cab before I kick her out on her ass. What more could a woman want?

Mel Gibson couldn't have put it better, BRAVO COMRADE!

Lifetime membership in the Wife Beater's Club...

wifebeater.gif

Yes indeed, here are some pics of our future leaders from The Smoking Gun