Underground helium may cause California to fly next Tuesday

California_Drift_Away.jpg
A huge fault in the Earth's crust near Los Angeles is leaking helium, researchers have found.

Will we see it float, comrades? All we know at this point is that California may have plans to become a gigantic flying cruise ship like 'Castle in the Sky' or like sky city, 'Columbia,' only bigger, as early as next Tuesday.

With its water problems no longer a concern due to the state's new ability to travel to greener pastures, Californians can now focus all their efforts on liberating neighboring states from capitalism.

California_Flag.jpg
It can use its massive state as a flying fortress with airports, plenty of supplies, and a large army of progressive zealots eager to do the liberations.

Californians have a great future ahead if they play their cards right. They will now be able even to liberate places where no man has gone before. Some mountains may need to be flattened around the world so that California can float through unobstructed, but that is a trifle compared to the world-wide progressive revolution.

Soon we may all be under one banner for the greater good.

[highlight=#ffffff]Forward![/highlight]

I think Kalifornia has been floating... or something... or on something... for a long time now.

Like, since the Sixties, man.

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:I think Kalifornia has been floating... or something... or on something... for a long time now.

Like, since the Sixties, man.

I'm hungry and I don't know why. My kitchen looks like a grenade was tossed into it. I think the cat got into the chips too, the bags are shredded.

Is the helium also responsible for all the squeaky voices and squealing giggles?

RedDiaperette wrote:Is the helium also responsible for all the squeaky voices and squealing giggles?
Ha! Comrade RedDiaperette, that's exactly what I was wondering. The majority of female journalists we see on TV today speak through their noses, especially from California where I used to live, making it very hard to listen to. I think this is by design. Because of this, I canceled my TV over a year ago. I just couldn't take it any more. It's quite grating on the ears, accompanied by the actual "content" they deliver. Some of the guys are starting to sound like this, too. Squweak!

It certainly goes a long way toward explaining the "lightness in the loafers" seen in a certain part of the state located near the San Andreas fault.

Lev Termen wrote:It certainly goes a long way toward explaining the "lightness in the loafers" seen in a certain part of the state located near the San Andreas fault.
As I'm sure you know, dear Lev, it has become endemic now. An epidemic! ; • (

Lev Termen wrote:
-
-

HelloCthulhu.jpg

Quae nunc ostensa

Redneck+Octopus=Rich Dude? How the hell does that work? Have you been doing the People's Pot? Cause if you have all is forgiven. But still, I don't think you can manage a fishery or even a cannery well enough to warrant a stone statue.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:Redneck+Octopus=Rich Dude? How the hell does that work?

That's no octopus, Comrade Stierlitz.

And you'd better hope that He didn't hear you say that. He might be hungry...

Hammer and Loupe wrote:
California_Drift_Away.jpg
A huge fault in the Earth's crust near Los Angeles is leaking helium, researchers have found.

Will we see it float, comrades? All we know at this point is that California may have plans to become a gigantic flying cruise ship like 'Castle in the Sky' or like sky city, 'Columbia,' only bigger, as early as next Tuesday.

With its water problems no longer a concern due to the state's new ability to travel to greener pastures, Californians can now focus all their efforts on liberating neighboring states from capitalism.

California_Flag.jpg
It can use its massive state as a flying fortress with airports, plenty of supplies, and a large army of progressive zealots eager to do the liberations.Californians have a great future ahead if they play their cards right. They will now be able even to liberate places where no man has gone before. Some mountains may need to be flattened around the world so that California can float through unobstructed, but that is a trifle compared to the world-wide progressive revolution.

Soon we may all be under one banner for the greater good.

[highlight=#ffffff]Forward![/highlight]
You know, Comrade Loupe,I think this is an excellent idea and, well, I just know Californians will love it too! They like floaty thingys.

Red Walrus wrote:
bags.jpg

Awe, Jeesh! Now they're going after people who have nut allergies! What's next? Fruit allergies? When will this allergy thing end? People used to migrate here to get away from friggin allergies! Now, it's free for all. And, I mean ALL.

A buddy of mine once said, "When anything goes, it all goes." That's just the way it is. Sigh. Groan. Barf. Zzzzzz.

Pamalinsky wrote:You know, Comrade Loupe,I think this is an excellent idea and, well, I just know Californians will love it too! They like floaty thingys.

They say Californians love earth farts.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:You know, Comrade Loupe,I think this is an excellent idea and, well, I just know Californians will love it too! They like floaty thingys.

They say Californians love earth farts.

Do they suck them out of subway seats and bring them home to sniff later like in NY?

Captain Craptek wrote:
Do they suck them out of subway seats and bring them home to sniff later like in NY?
In San Francisco, they do what some people call 'crop dusting' and share it with everyone else. I am sure there are lots of 'crop dusting' on the trolleys.