Unpasteurized Milk Threatens Union Equality

nonunion dairy.jpg
PC PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
"Just say no" to dangerous dairy products not supervised by accredited union workers who selflessly guard and protect the public.

Comrades! I won't be happy until every USSA bovine is pumped with growth-hormones, re-manufactured cardboard, synthetic barley, and inserted into a Cow Matrix where good hard-working $35 dollar-an-hour People's Union Progressive workers jettison the milk from the teats at whiplash speed and pasteurize the holy shit out it so it can sell for it's rightful price of $6 a quart while the cows, in their own seminal fluids, power the Green Plant™ and dream happy Cow dreams of being across the cubicle from Neo designing rad software or heavy metal clubbin' it while Cow-clad Trinity whispers sexily in their Cow ears.

Who do these rogue farmers think they are, milking a free pasture cow then selling a quart to his neighbors? Praise Marx, they are all in handcuffs now!

Comrade Andrei Vosnesenski, I see you are a man after my butterfat clogged, genetically modified (price controlled) heart. You speak the New Party Platform with eloquence and passion.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Comrade Andrei Vosnesenski, I see you are a man after my butterfat clogged, genetically modified (price controlled) heart. You speak the New Party Platform with eloquence and passion.
I will confess, my butterfat clogged heart friend, I am Russia's finest poet. I blew Lermontov out of the water. I had to change my name by one letter after a Khrushchev incident but it's all right now. I used to think for myself, but thankfully I was re-educated. Shovel instead of pen if you know what I mean. Janeane Garafolo is hot. Mega-hot. I'm making ends meet now that I've joined the TruthTeam™ developing interrogation scripts Thoughtful Questionnaires for potential capitalists who are visited by my superiors. Thoughtful Questions include: Have you ever bought milk that was not sold in approved store? Have you ever thought disparagingly about Janeane? Could you please list the names of all farmers you know or we'll kill perhaps ask you again really nice?
Far from a made Prog, but I'm repenting in eyes of Party for having voted Independent once..

They say drinking unpastuerized milk would be the same risk as unprotected sex or a doctor never wearing protective gloves............ eventually there will be a disease outbreak. Louie Pastuer can tell us, I told you so.
In the menatime, what Occupy needs is some strong Communism!
https://www.theblaze.com/stories/occupy ... -this-him/

And not to go too far afield, athiests and Christians join together for peace!

https://www.humanesociety.org/news/pres ... 32012.html

If it's okay to fry a chicken, why is it not okay to fight one?

Taking unnecessary medical risks reminds me of that poem:

You put your Putin in,
And you pull your Putin out...........

Did someone mention Janeane Garafolo? She is mother's milk (pasteurized) to a starving proletariat.

garofalo.jpeg

The Commission on World Domination is always working on new innovations in patentable dairy production.
future milk.jpg

Praise Lenin they've already got fluoride in the municipal water supplies to protect us from tooth decay (and calm us down)! But can you believe that there are still people out there in flyover land drinking un-government-supervised water from wells?!?

This MUST be stopped. It's WORSE than unpasteurized milk!

And I suspect that the reich wingers have been behind it from the start.
BanWater.jpg

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:Did someone mention Janeane Garafolo? She is mother's milk (pasteurized) to a starving proletariat.

garofalo.jpeg
Thank you comrade for the stimulating pic of MegaHotJaneane™--it's still winter here and everything helps...but it's going to take me long while to warm up to Monsanto Teat Woman...