US Marines Get New Hats

Marine_Hats_New_Girly_Fashion.jpg
Dear Leader has issued an Executive Order™ demanding the US Marines to Change™ the look of their mean looking, outdated uniform hats to something more.....................feminine.

Dear Leader Hopes™ the Change™ will make the world see us as a kinder, gentler nation.

After the millions of dollars are wasted redistributed spent on this economy bolstering project, Dear Leader is expected to issue another Executive Order™ demanding the US Army Change™ the Green Berets to pink.

It's being reported that several big names in the fashion industry are lining up to cash in on this government waste lend a hand in this historic transformation.

Obama wants Marines to wear ‘girly' hats

Capt. Commie wrote:After the millions of dollars are wasted redistributed spent...
Korrecktion: "After the millions of dollars are wasted redistributed spent invested..."

But some Marines love the old hat, which has been in use since 1922 and think the new hat is a glorified "porter's cap."

Just think of the optics, our Marines holding umbrellas and carrying the first family's luggage to Marine I, wearing porter's caps. Al Qaeda will laugh itself to death. Dear Leader Obama is a genius.

I think the new covers look simply FABULOUS, Comrade Capt.!

It does go well with just about any ensemble. The parade potential is endless!

Covers_1.jpg

In the interests of creating a unisex Corps(e), will they be issuing female personnel a penis and testicles, or will they simply remove them from male personnel?

WHITE HOUSE PIVOTS AGAIN: 50 SHADES OF BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN Don't Sandusky the military! Dear Leader was misquoted by the puppet media. He said that, This is the most transvestite administration ever! Clearly, copying others is the highest compliment. I wonder if these would mind. https://www.shoeblog.com/wp-content/upl ... -guard.jpg

When I first saw stunning new hats, I thought they must be modeled on darling French gendarme hats. (Is he not cute?)
But then I realized with just a bit more flare at top, would be like hats worn by General Jinjur and her army in Land of Oz, second book in Oz series. Note that weapons used by this army are knitting needles. These would save defense budget many rubles. Also note lovely skirts kilts, which I am sure Marines would be delighted to wear.

I hear that the new hats are based on the observation that they are less likely to interfere with umbrellas.

" The few...... the strong ...... the Good Humor men persons. "

New hat for the Obamacorpse:
Building A Few Good Drag Queens.

Marine medal of honor winner as carmen miranda for cube.jpg