USSA! Ameristan defined...

Welcome to the Soviet States of Ameristan

[Prog WAY off]

Folks, I joined the Cube because I found the satire absolutely perfect, little did I know that the very things we were making fun of would come to be the current truth™ in the America that people worldwide come to as soon as they can.

The article above would be a Cube Motherpage headliner if submitted two years ago, and a jem of satire. Today it's true.

[Prog back on]

Comrades, we're only about 60 days into the Biden / Harris Administration. Admire the progress, and don't be the first to stop clapping at the next speech, we're watching. Raise your glasses in salute to the next 3.8 years of PROGress!

There's nothing worse than a liar and my predecessor god love him, lied about everything. He couldn't tell the truth to save his life and he screwed up everything he touched. Now after just two months I've been able to turn everything around. Just read the newspapers and they'll show you the Potemkin wonders of great leadership. The US is being transformed into a great Potemkin wonderland....

....where was I...?

Does anyone have any questions? Is that what I'm supposed to do?

Are there any cookies here?

President Potemkin wrote:
Are there any cookies here?
The cookies are with the pudding in the basement. We will return there soon. Or did you mean electronic cookies? They are such old-style technology. All tracking is now done through Social Credit Vaccine Passport. It will be fun.