V for Victory

Victory is at hand Brothers and Sisters.

Soon the "running dog" Kapitalists will be under our full control. The New York People's Times wrote that our glorious Chairman President Obama is considering converting the stock the government owns in our country's banks from preferred stock, which it now holds, to common stock.

I know this sounds rather insignificant, but as all the Party's plans, it is intentionally so. With preferred stock, the holder has rights to be first in line to be paid dividends, but no voting rights. By converting to common stock this will give the Government full control of any institution that received TARP funds.

I bet this tickles the funny bone of more equal comrades like Comrade Warren Buffet who will surely find investment opportunities here, and where is Comrade Soros in all of this?

Any bank owned by the government will be a solid investment, I'm sure, especially for managers of the New York pension fund, and other such funds. However, why do I get the feeling that one day, the People's Republic of China would one day own most of this stock?

I think it's shameful that B.O. Plenty must resort to using money and equity shares to control banks. Whatever happened to the good old days when the angry mob, goaded on by the Junta would simply invade a business and shoot the boss? Comrades, we've gone soft.