Van Jones: Fear White Liberals, not the KKK

From Wayne Dupree.com

During a CNN segment, liberal pundit Van Jones, who is known for having moments of “lucidity,” dropped a truth bomb that I don't think most liberals wanted to hear.

Van Jones.jpg

Jones was commenting on the situation unfolding in Minneapolis and the death of George Floyd.

As is their custom, CNN likes to focus on racism, so Jones took the topic and went in a direction that nobody saw coming.

Van claimed that it's not the fringe KKK member that black folks should fear or focus on – it's actually white liberals.

Jones pointed to the recent situation in Central Park, where a white liberal woman got “freaked out” by a black man birdwatching in the park after he asked her to place her dog on a leash.

Things escalated when he tried to give her unleashed dog a treat and she called the police and reported the “African American man” to the cops.

That incident reminded me of something that happened to me when I lived in an affluent very “Bernie Sanders/Jill Biden” liberal area outside a major U.S city. We had a neighborhood message board that I was a part of and every damn day these rich, snooty white liberals were discussing how “racist” Trump supporters were and how it had to stop bla bla bla.

I was probably the only undercover Trump supporter in that entire neighborhood.

Things escalated when he tried to give her unleashed dog a treat and she called the police and reported the “African American man” to the cops.

That incident reminded me of something that happened to me when I lived in an affluent very “Bernie Sanders/Jill Biden” liberal area outside a major U.S city. We had a neighborhood message board that I was a part of and every damn day these rich, snooty white liberals were discussing how “racist” Trump supporters were and how it had to stop bla bla bla.

I was probably the only undercover Trump supporter in that entire neighborhood.

Most Equally Esteemed Komrad Salazarinski,

I have some terrible news for Komrad Jones. According some ancient Current Truth ™, the KKK was formed to be the militant wing of the Democratic Party in order to continue to pursue the policies and goals of the Confederacy after the loss of the War of Northern Aggression. To fear white liberals and not the KKK is somewhat contradictory. They are one in the same.

Now that I think search my feelings about this subject I have concluded that whatever the Party wants is the correct path to follow.

Settled back into the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon