VAULT7

So. While I have been kind of bored today, I decided to catch up on some interesting news. Like......

VAULT 7

The first release was.....I guess you would say a 'brag book' of capabilities of one intelligence agency of the USSA. The CIA.

One little fact of interest I learned was, if you aren't using these........................

you are being recorded. Back in the day, the CIA didn't have to record phone calls because we were on party lines.

When I was a kittenteen, I was warned to stop having such long telephone conversations with my comrades, because the FBI was losing too many surveillance agents to death by boredom. I do hope the CIA agents are more robust.

Our TVs are spying on us..........................

By golly, back in the day WE watched TV the TV didn't watch US!

It was kind of a pain to walk 6 miles uphill in the snow to change the channel though.

Comrades. Isn't there a Russian connection? Am I missing something?

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Comrades. Isn't there a Russian connection? Am I missing something?

Tavarish, there is always Russian connection. I am disturbed by your lack of faith.

- SK

OFF TOPIC

Comrade Chief Designer - you haff mail, see your Kube-inbox! (it's related to Космический рейс)