Veil of Secrecy over White House Construction Project Lifted

White House 1jpg.jpg
What is being completed is a state of the art 20,000 sq. ft. refrigerated warehouse that was made possible by stimulus funds. It's disclosed purpose is that in the event of an emergency.... as in say, a spontaneous national revolution or world-wide calamity, both Dear Leader and Dear Michelle are assured an ample supply of Kobe Beef and Lobster will be available while staying secure in their underground bunker.

This is great news!

Lots of Republicretins are complaining that a lot of money is being spent outside of the US,
and it has all been wasted.

This is proof positive that there are concrete examples of beneficial expenditures at home!

PS: Do not tell anyone the beef is imported from Japan.

I thought the plan was to put them in cryogenic suspension until it was safe to thaw them out.

(Code name: Operation Freeze Pop)

[highlight=#ffffff]
I am pleased to know our FLOTUS is a thrifty and prudent hausfrau. I hold high confidence that the new Freezer will be full of the kobes and the prawnses for sharing with the Peoples, and we will be receiving our rations shortly. Sadly, I suspect, though, that Michelle Antoinette might be secreting away a few special treats just for her and Dear Leader when they watch DVD's at night and leave crumbs in the bed. Crunch, crunch, crunch.ImageImage
[/indentr][/highlight]

It is good that the job is done by The Peoples Worker from Trade Union...

theunionlable.jpg

Image I for one am ecstatic that the dims got the keys away from the damn rethuglicans and got the car out of the ditch!

Krasnodar wrote:
White House 1jpg.jpg
What is being completed is a state of the art 20,000 sq. ft. refrigerated warehouse that was made possible by stimulus funds. It's disclosed purpose is that in the event of an emergency.... as in say, a spontaneous national revolution or world-wide calamity, both Dear Leader and Dear Michelle are assured an ample supply of Kobe Beef and Lobster will be available while staying secure in their underground bunker.

This is very comforting and encouraging news! Dear Leader promised us a level playing field; to take back what belongs to the People from those eeevil kkkapitalists who stole it in the first place. And what better way to show the fairness in being more equal than to reveal a hidden stockpile of lobsters and Kobe beef paid for by eeevil rethuglikan kkkapitalist stimulus funds! Simply brilliant! Our Dear Leader has it right once again!

Krasnodar wrote:
White House 1jpg.jpg

This is good for the masses as well. After all, we need Papa Obama to be strong for us in times of calamity.

One concern I do have..... Have they accounted for how he should play golf during such times?

I am concerned that he might have to suffer unnecessarily