Venezuela, N. Korea offer asylum to oppressed NFL players

Kapernick_Etc_Kneeling.jpg
The governments of Venezuela and North Korea came out today offering asylum to those oppressed NFL players who refuse to stand for the National Anthem.

"We understand how oppressive that song can be and if you accept our offer, you will never have to hear it again," said a joint spokesperson. "We would also invite them to deposit their funds in our banks and invest in our countries. It would be worthwhile."

The governments also reminded the players that they are still owned by capitalist team owners so we understand their oppression is real.

Meanwhile Nancy Polosi, Charles Schumer and their mascot Maxine Waters have introduced legislation to ban the playing of the Star Spangled Banner at all sporting events.

A spokesperson for the Democratic party said that the Democrats kneel in solidarity with the players and understand the oppression that the song represents: "We feel that the old Soviet Anthem is more in line with party-approved thought and besides, it has a much catchier tune. Looking at the history of the American Anthem, it was once a bawdy drinking song and is no longer appropriate, considering it was written by a privileged white male."

Maxine Waters added that Trump should be impeached for introducing such an oppressive song.

Kommissar Brainiac, is an underground railroad being set up so that these poor oppressed black NFL players can escape the oppression of playing for The White Masters of the NFL for the pleasure of the White Male Populace of this racist USSofA?

American football is essentially a game played by black men for the entertainment of white men: 70 per cent of the top tier NFL players are African-American, 83 per cent of NFL fans are white and two-thirds of them are men.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-25/donald-trumps-latest-spat-about-race-not-sport/8984198

If so, I would like to offer my services to help with said Underground RailRoad to Venezuela (URRV) and assist these poor oppressed souls to escape the hell of slavery that they are in and start a new life in a country where they can truly be free. I'm pretty good at hacking my way through the woods with a machete.