Vice Premier Kamala Harris

The Party™ has spoken and Indian-Jamaican Kamala Harris (D-CA) is redesignated as African American and is now the choice for VP.

Somebody go downstairs and wake Joe Biden, wipe the applesauce off of his chin, then let him know that he just made a great decision; and that Indian stuff is not like Elizabeth Warren...

The Secret Service has assigned the potential VP the code-name KNEEPADS.

At least, according to Joe, she can campaign at 7-11s

Even Willie Brown advised against it. Trump will have a field day, just repeating what the three have them have said on record.

The bigger question is, does senile Joe think she's clean? I mean, did he ask her pimp Willie Brown? Did Willie offer her as a 'clean' 'running mate'? I guess 'running mate' is the new slang in the hood for 'ho'.

Boy, Kleagle and Exalted Cyclops Robbie Byrd must be rolling in his grave down in Hades over his protege making that pick.

Sleepy Joe and Sloppy Ho.

Fits on a bumper sticker. Just sayin'.

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:The bigger question is, does senile Joe think she's clean? I mean, did he ask her pimp Willie Brown? Did Willie offer her as a 'clean' 'running mate'? [highlight=#ffff99]I guess 'running mate' is the new slang in the hood for 'ho'.[/highlight]

Boy, Kleagle and Exalted Cyclops Robbie Byrd must be rolling in his grave down in Hades over his protege making that pick.

Good catch, E.T. As a karaoke hooligan, when 'pelipsky thought about Kamala ---Van Halen's David Lee Roth was who popped out. Only Dave delivering lyrics for Van Halen could fully 'explain' Kamala - the political komodo dragon -- in the mythical mind of this horned rodent.

Red Square said:

I think the correct nomenclature is Sen. Komodo Harris (D-CA)

Anyway, most equal komrades, it's a great Karaoke Hooligan thread featuring an assortment of beat tending hooligans spreading reeducated lyrics of agitation. Besides, all comrades know at TPC™ History reeducatepeats itself.

Which means the Kamala 'then' is Kamala 'today' - but with plumper cheeks.

Beside, Comrade 'pelipsky not mused today and took sick day through Red Square's Life in the Age of Corona'd Gulag Work Deferment Plan to take unamused day from free labor at Karaoke Mill.

All equal comrades know, left overs are even better the second time around. Or, so we tell ourselves, because a second helpin' of nothin' is what's on the alternative menu.

forelocktugofindulgence
'pelipsky

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-kara ... 20808.html

Ivan Betinov wrote:The Secret Service has assigned the potential VP the code-name KNEEPADS.
Kneepads Kamala is also known as Heels-up Harris

jackalopelipsky wrote:
Ellsworth Toohey wrote:The bigger question is, does senile Joe think she's clean? I mean, did he ask her pimp Willie Brown? Did Willie offer her as a 'clean' 'running mate'? [highlight=#ffff99]I guess 'running mate' is the new slang in the hood for 'ho'.[/highlight]

Good catch, E.T. As a karaoke hooligan, when 'pelipsky thought about Kamala ---Van Halen's David Lee Roth was who popped out. Only Dave delivering lyrics for Van Halen could fully 'explain' Kamala - the political komodo dragon -- in the mythical mind of this horned rodent.

Red Square said:

Anyway, most equal komrades, it's a great Karaoke Hooligan thread featuring an assortment of beat tending hooligans spreading reeducated lyrics of agitation. Besides, all comrades know at TPC™ History reeducatepeats itself.

Beside, Comrade 'pelipsky not mused today and took sick day through Red Square's Life in the Age of Corona'd Gulag Work Deferment Plan to take unamused day from free labor at Karaoke Mill.

All equal comrades know, left overs are even better the second time around. Or, so we tell ourselves, because a second helpin' of nothin' is what's on the alternative menu.

forelocktugofindulgence
'pelipsky

As Dick Clark would say, they all have a catchy beat and you can dance to them.

I am most unequal in regards to the peoples' karaoke. A small accident at the indoctrination center has left me with stannum auris. That, and I am without dermal pigment, and thus have no rhythm.

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:Sleepy Joe and Sloppy Ho.

Yes it does! The People's Cube proudly presents -

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote:

Red Square said:

forelocktugofindulgence
'pelipsky

As Dick Clark would say, they all have a catchy beat and you can dance to them.

I am most unequal in regards to the peoples' karaoke. A small accident at the indoctrination center has left me with stannum auris. That, and I am without dermal pigment, and thus have no rhythm.

No fear, ET.

The Karoake Bands are already booked for your most equal portion of collective dancing and marching. It's like pure KKKommunism, where a comrade shows up and gets a drink box.

'pelipsky took deferred work day from Karaoke Production Quota, and is apologizing that all that's on the agitation Karaoke Rotation Schedule today is left over Kamal Harris.

Which is really pretty good, most equal Comrades.

Red Square said:

Music FOR Collective Dancing and Marching

Red Square didn't ask if comrades knew 'How To' dance and march. What planet are you from, ET? This is KKKommunism that reeducates all comrades how to dance and march, as well as the music to do it by, even better than your own mother ever could. The MOTHERLAND Feeds you, comrade.

so get marchin' and push BR-549 on the TPC Karaoke Machine - and go Saturday Night Fever on the Communal Dance Floor.

'pelipsky

Getting into bed with politicians reaches new level . . .

new pork times.jpg

Red Square wrote:

Yes it does! The People's Cube proudly presents -

Nice work Boss. Can we add some more BLING:

1_Joe_Ho_BumberSticker.jpg

temp2PacSignature.png

Forgive me, I forgot some bling groups to support the bumper:

12_Joe_Ho_BumberSticker.jpg

Another good bumper sticker (suggested by a listener of Scott Adams) is Joe * Blow

$.$. Halliburton wrote:
biden taps harris.jpg

There's an El Rancho motel in Delaware? 'pelipsky's mythical mind thought ALL El Rancho motels were located west of the Mississippi.

Looks like another Trump job expansion victory, $.$.

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:... 'running mate' ...
Actually (Joe being Joe, and Kamala Kamala), 'running mate' or 'rubbing mat' ?

Moment Tulsi Gabbard Killed Kamala Harris' Presidential Campaign

Kamala Harris Calls 18-24 Year Olds Stupid

Tucker Carlson Thanks Biden For Saving Him On Kamala Harris Name Mispronunciation

Blatantly stolen from the interwebs:

Feels-up & Heels-up
2020!

Another best selling bumper sticker.