Victory through Useful Idiots and Weak Enemies

Ivan Betinov wrote:My Lenin, Theo! Surely even you would not consider weaponizing Bruno?! I wouldn't shoot that at even a billionaire!
Not even at George Soros?

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:The problem is, of course, that when there is a Bruno explosion all you hear is the sound of Liza and Barbra CDs, and then everything is covered with glitter, feathers, and plastic jewels.
So a Jodin Tirade is similar to a Bruno Explosion with a bullhorn replacing the CDs, bling, and accessories?

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:The only person I've known even whinier is the Moaning Moonbat Mikael Rudolph, who has unfortunately shaken off this mortal coil to be whining in that Great Concentration Camp in the sky, as a personal guest of Uncle Joe.
The sky, Father P.? I suspect they've both gone “underground”. Quite a bit further, and more remote, than the place Krasnodar earlier referred to.

Tovarichi, great People's Party, even though it's a bit cramped in your “dacha”. Hey, Krasno, pass me another Red Onion Smoothie to wash down these frijoles, cheese, and onions (grok). Man, that burrito I had still tastes great!

Look! Jodin's coming up through the waste nutrient orifice! Tovarichi, I told you to install the vermin screen. This Jodin-thing must be a T-1000! Jodin, didn't your momma teach you to bathe before coming to The Party? This is not an Occupussy rally!

Aw, come on, people !
Jodin did try to clean himself up, but couldn't get the dust and cobwebs off the soap.

And by this picture, it seems that Dear Leader is truly " with the OWS protesters " and has ordered HUD to provide them with permanent housing.

septic5.JPG
What a guy !

Dear 0'Leader sez: "We Can't Wait™ to do it to for The People And The Children™!"

Krasnodar wrote:Aw, come on, people !
Jodin did try to clean himself up, but couldn't get the dust and cobwebs off the soap.
Jodin and Bruno got along famously at the People's Party last night.

I recommend Tovarichi's "dacha" be named the New Party Central. It's where The People's Business gets done.

Commissar Redumdimski wrote: I recommend Tovarichi's "dacha" be named the New Party Central. It's where The People's Business gets done.

Redumdopeydocsleepygrumpyski,

Congratulations. A post that is toughtful, humorous, meaningful on different levels, and BRIEF!

Damn, soldier-- there is hope for you yet.

You still owe the People™ a Show Trial. You are a criminal of the state until then, but I have confidence that a nice "winter sports" vacation at the Gulag will straighten you right up.

Keep up the work!

Last time I saw Theo in a vehicle, he had to borrow it from a neighbor near his Rancho out in West Texas... Some guy namedImage Perry used to hunt not far from there...

Tovarichi wrote:Redumdopeydocsleepygrumpyski,

Congratulations. A post that is toughtful, humorous, meaningful on different levels, and BRIEF!

Damn, soldier-- there is hope for you yet.
Good Tovarichi, Hoax and Chains Hope and Change™ spring eternal. We can hope that one day I learn that brevity is the soul of wit. But as a Proud Prog, since I already know everything, I prefer to have no wits about me.

Krasnodar wrote:And here we go........
Krasno, do you have some kind of line on our Cube thought criminals? Pinkie last week, Tovarichi this week... You must have your superheterodyne phased antenna array in your tinfoil ushanka finely tuned to Laika's signals.

Tinfoil ? I thought something a little more efficient might be in order.

Goldstone 1jpg.jpg

Does this answer your question, Comrade R. ?

I must admit, Krasno... Yours is even bigger than mine.

Comrades, sorry for the silence. You cannot believe the huffle and kerfuffle when Bruno and Jodin get together. The whining is...breathtaking. Indeed, it is dangerous to your sanity to get between the two of them. The only salvation is that Bruno is whining about wanting something else that's shiny and flashy; Jodin whines about, well, the fact that he's Jodinpussy. Nothing's good enough for him; he gets no respect.

Well, he's right about that one. He gets no respect.

And now, to put to rest the idea of a weaponized Bruno. Do you have ANY idea what that would entail? What that would mean? A weaponized Bruno would mean that anything flashy would be scooped up and instantly.

There would be no peace: either disco, Urethrea Franklin, Barbra, or Liza would play all day. Every wall in the house would have a mirror on it--ask Lord O how he likes that. Well, we know that he does. Let's ask the residents of 1600 how they like it.

So. No weaponized Bruno.

Comrade Theo.... Lord and Protector of "The Rancho", TX.

ObamaLookIntoMirror.jpg

Any question concerning the popularity of mirrors at 1600 has been answered.
This one's titled, " The President Attends Worship Service ".

Your post left me musing as to the consequences of letting Bruno visit, say,
the party supplies aisle at The Dollar Store. It wasn't pretty.........

And don't forget to order the plastic upholstery cover for the back seat if Bruno's riding in the Caddy again.......... that's real leather, for cry'n out loud.

But look at the bright side, it's a lot cheaper than putting him inside with the luggage for a trip to NM. Remember, you cant fix a completely shredded trunk lid with Bondo !

It's the 14EEE feet that do it, really. And those nails. However, I shouldn't be bitching. Bruno took a lesson from LBJ, who when confronted, would fall on his back and scream, "I'll kick you! I'll kick you!" as he was flailing about on his back. Which is not to be confused with the sort of flailing about on the back done by Bill's Bimbos.

Fortunately he did that and his feet were a match for the velociraptor talons of Nanski Peloski. If not for that, I wouldn't have a single piece of drywall left.