(VIDEO) Joe Biden: A True Man of The Party!

Clearly, our Leader™ has been following Party™ instructions well.

Come on, man!

Fifty retired intelligence experts and one former CIA chief have said this video is Russian disinformation. Come on! It's a last-ditch smear campaign by Trump and Giuliani, who is a known superspreader of Putin's talking points.

Before you even watch this video, you should know that Rudy Giuliani is probably a Russian spy named Yury Gulin, sent to New York in order to clean up the place, to get rid of the Italian Mafia, and to make it look all nice and pretty for the arrival of the Russian Mafia. Come on!

Now that you're fully informed, consider that voter fraud may be our only chance to protect our democracy from voter fraud.

You'll do well to memorize these three important points covering all bases:

1. This video is a Russian fake.
2. If it's proven to be not a fake then Biden misspoke.
3. If he didn't misspeak then it's proof of his determiantion to protect our democracy from Russian fakes like this video.
4. Come on, man!

It's inclusive. That's good! I like that. Inclusive is good.

Inclusive voter fraud means all kinds of voter fraud are welcome and none are disenfranchised nor denied the right to exist.

Margaret wrote:It's inclusive. That's good! I like that. Inclusive is good.

They've got every different kind of criminal in their voter fraud organization.

Anyone with half a brain who watches this video can see that his words are clearly taken out of context.

The video needs editing for context! Just like Trump's interview with 60 Minutes.

Context, comrades! CONTEXT!
Last edited by Commissarka Pinkie on 10/25/2020, 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: To add context.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:
Margaret wrote:It's inclusive. That's good! I like that. Inclusive is good.

They've got every different kind of criminal in their voter fraud organization.

It includes every kind of dead person and every kind of Undocumented™ voter also.

So is our Beloved MTE, Her Thighness, Hillary Rodham still unavailable for Coronation to Presidency? Is she still (ahem) out of town?

Just asking, you know, for a friend, since Joe the Placeholder is heading back to Witness Protection until the election day, and may or may not emerge...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:So is our Beloved MTE, Her Thighness, Hillary Rodham still unavailable for Coronation to Presidency? Is she still (ahem) out of town?

Just asking, you know, for a friend, since Joe the Placeholder is heading back to Witness Protection until the election day, and may or may not emerge...

I read that it was Witless Protection. Perhaps that was a typo. It's hard to find good proof readers these days since proof is no longer required in reporting of events, or non-events.