VIDEO: Open Borders/Suicide Of The West

[img]/images/various_uploads/Video_Self_Destruction_West.jpg[/img]

Komrades, I've made a video on open borders and on why belief in them gained traction in spoiled countries of the First World. That's just my highly controversial opinion, though.

I just received this email:

Suicide of the West video is EXACTLY, EXACTLY it!! I have experienced that same ‘customer service' in Soviet Estonia in 1974, 1977 and 1987. If only people would listen but, in my experience, they don't. People do not understand until they have experienced it for themselves… before their own family has been sent to gulags and lived under oppression for 50 years. I know. Mine did. Nevertheless, everyone needs to see this video. Thank you so much for producing and sharing.

NM

Comrade Svyet, soon Islamomarxism will lead to Islam, and there will be no more abundance, comfort or vanity. Problem solved. And what is this "western world" you speak of?

Comrade Robot Verter, thanks for that insight ‒ you are damn right on all points.

mini-addendum :

ABUNDANCE AIDS unlearning (by lessened pressure) ‒ of vigilance, defense instinct, cohesion, ...
COMFORT AIDS unlearning (by forgetting) ‒ of dangers, of History, of timeless constants, ...
VANITY AIDS absorption ‒ of foolish/absurd/orwellian "new visions" (uh, add /islamomarxist).

absorption : tripartite cycle ‒ "lightworkers" "envision", mass "culture" spreads, "masses" accede.

In unlearning, West-Europe is the current Weltmeister.
In absorption, the current Weltmeister is Lefty-America.
Both championships firmly established since the 80s, with origins in the 60s.

Australia, Japan, Israel, and East-Europe ‒ West, too ‒ may have their problems.
But Weltmeisters in unlearning & absorption are West-Europe and North-America.
While Vice-Weltmeisters are, respectively, North-America and West-Europe.

Minitrue wrote:... And what is this "western world" you speak of?
Brother Al-Minitru al-Belgiki, may Allah (PBUH) endow you with a flock of juicy baa!baa! virgins.

I looked up the Hadiths plus al-Bukhari, and Allah (PBUH) sent upon me a dazzling beam of insight, which made me see His (PBUH) Realm of Creation in blurry red flames and filled all of it with an ineffable aroma.
Now, as little me, Allah's (PBUH) most equally devoted servant, returned from that Ride of Enlightment and stopped shaking, now and only now I see what that kafir Robot, damn be the devil milk he sucked in his early days, means.

What he means is the shores of Al-Muhit al-Atlasi, as we call it in the mighty Mahdi Language which we all speak in Mahdistan, our Motherland, our Ummah.
For the kuffar, in their filthy grunting Haramspeak, it's Al-Muhit al-Atlantiki.

And now, the "West" is the two coasts of Al-Muhit al-Atlasi, as seen from the Kaaba in our noble mitrubulis of Makkah.
The near coast, it's Dar al-Harb-1. (for those lousy kuffar, may Allah (PBUH) sent hot pumice raining on them, it's "Uwrubba").
The far coast, it's Dar al-Harb-2. (for the infidel kuffar, may Allah (PBUH) stop their camels giving sweet milk, it's "Amrika").

Dar al-Harb-Wahid and Dar al-Harb-Athnan, that's the bloody kuffar' ‒ may Allah (PBUH) U-turn their farts ‒ that's their "West".

Just a suggestion for The People of The Cube (not to be conflated with "The People of Color", even though the shirt is red).

Illegal t-shirt.jpg

Robot Verter wrote:Image
Komrades, I've made a video on open borders and on why belief in them gained traction in spoiled countries of the First World. That's just my highly controversial opinion, though.

Excellent post, Comrade Verter! Thank you for pointing out the travesty of "the pampered American Worker." The scourge of us all!

Prog Off: I've been saying this for years! Loved your video.