Vile Anti-Communist Propaganda

Comrades! I have found a vile piece of anti-Communist propaganda. Although it is very old, it still may be able to brainwash some members of the Unwashed Masses into believing that Communism is evil and seeks to enslave them while Capitalism offers freedom and economic prosperity. As we in the Party all know, the exact opposite is true. Nevertheless, I suggest that we get rid of this vile video as soon as possible, if not sooner.

Here is the disgusting piece of propaganda and lies:

Lies Lies Lies....

At least this is what we want the proles to believe. Yes, we made Progressives have good lives. Yes a ski trip to the Alps, the Beaches of St Martin. Yes once you are in the Upper party, life is good.......

What are you talking about, Comrade Joe? This "ISM" the salesman proposed sounds like it is the solution to all our problems!!! Why won't those fools listen to the man with the mustache? Is it because they are bigoted against tall, shady looking men with mustaches? I don't understand what the rest of the film was about, but after he told me about the benefits of "ISM", I was sold!

Couldn't the cartoon characters see that if they only bought "ISM", everything will be fine? Why are people so stupid?

I wasn't seeing anything "anti" communist in here... Seemed like a fitting tribute to the glories of our cause. After all, think how much better off Gaia would be without all that inventin'...

-OV

We must round up John Q. Public and send him to re-education camp immediately.

And we must elevate Mr. ISM-Salesman to a position in the Central Committee!

Indeed! He's proven ability far greater than his menial job as a vendor at the PPPX.

-OV