Visit Sunny North Korea!

Fellow comrades! I have found news that now there is a magic train which takes you to regions not-available to tourists since years ago. North Korea!

In september 2008 a friend of mine and I made a trip to the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea, better known as North Korea.

Not only that North Korea is quite an unusual touristic destination, the route to North Korea was even more unusual – I travelled the whole way from Vienna (Austria) to Pyongyang by train via Slovakia, Ukraine and Russia (my friend, he is from Switzerland, only joined me in Irkutsk). And we used a route into North Korea, which is said to be impossible for tourists:
We entered North Korea from Russia via the border at Hasan/Tumangan, whereas usually tourists can only use the railway line from the Chinese-Korean border at Dandong/Sinuiju to Pyongyang.
This route was open for tourist traffic only untill about 1994. It's likely that we were the first tourists who travelled this line since then.

Our trip was an experiment, we just wanted to try this route. Long planning and debates whether we should really try it or not preceeded the trip.

The state North Korean tourist company KITC did not know in advance about our route. And we did not know what would really happen to us after arrival at Tumangan.

But finally everything went well.

The highlights:

- We went 860 km by train across whole North Korea, from the most North-Eastern point till Pyongyang.
- We passed through regions, which are usually not accessible for tourists.
- We spent about 36 hours on North Korean territory without a guide.
- We walked around freely at Tumangan station, North Korean border station to Russia[/list]

Source: https://vienna-pyongyang.blogspot.com

Is there a Komissariat of holidays multicultural meetings?

I am anxious for my N. Korea visit, so I too, can enjoy the sun like Comarde Rangel.

Image WHO WAS DOING NOTHING ILLEGAL

Frau, I think you had enough sun already judging by those wrinkles.

As for comrade Charlie, I think he was just trying to get a tan on the soles of his feet.

[highlight=#ff0000]NORTH KOREA IS A VAKATION PARADISE!!!![/highlight]

This is why the Illustrious Government in Pyongyang has a fence up along the border with Kapitalistik South Korea: so many South Koreans and others want to visit and enjoy the splendor of our Komrade Kim's Glorious Land that they must set up the defenses to keep all of the would-be visitors out! The Demokratik People's Republik of Korea is a dream vakation spot for anyone who bhas the sense to know! After all, our Glorious Leader, Komrade Obama, knows this all too well!

I can't help but notice the progressive lack of hair on our Glorious Leaders! From Karlo to Dung, it seems to be a recession...

I denounce kapitalist righwingers for getting anti-hairgrowing poison on the Party members drinks!!!

Comrade Moskovskaya,

This is the transition to the progressive androgynous comrade of the proletariat of the future. There shall be no erectile dysfunction in the Progressive World of Next Tuesday because there shall be no erectile of the proletariat cyborgs!

With Kevin Jennings and Harry Hay NAMBLA Future Visions,
Commissar Cock

Holy (but secular) ghost of Lenin! I must pay attention and (re-)edubacate myself... again!

Night-train again... I fear hope...

Hum, now I noticed that the Progressive Recession™ in facial hair is inversally proportional to the increasing in the jacket necks of Glorious Partiers...

May be this is what in kapitalist Amerika is known as a "red-neck"?

Damn you Comrade Moskovskaya, DO NOT BRING UP the redneck meme, it is not working for us anymore! Ahhhhrrrmmm... you see "redneck" was originally a derogatory term to refer to collectivists attempting to unionize coal mines in Amerika's eastern providence's as they wore red scarfs about their necks while they committed terrorist acts to shut down the mines. Being clever Marxists, and as always reactionary original, we semantically twisted the term upon the neo-kulak farmers and other kapitalists of Amerikan kulture.

When Dear Leader Obama took took the reigns "redneck" and "racist" worked wonders on the neo-kulak, but the KKKonservatives are catching on!

Yes, we are pedophiles like Harry Hay and want to screw the children royally, but don't let this out, I'm sure you understand... we are not really like the Comprachicos? (wink, wink) But the Comprachicos understood what Lincoln understood, show me what the children are learning today and I will tell you the future.

Hum... thanks for this explanation. I was taking notes so I can study in my well deserved nightboat trip to re-education camp. (you know, global warming™ rose sea level, so there's no more trains)