Vote Bloomberg for Plenty for All!

[img]/images/Bloomberg_Farmer_Leader.jpg[/img]

Most Equal Komrads,

Komrad Bloomberg will bring true prosperity and plenty to the masses. Once the farms are nationalized and people are forced volunteers sent to the collective farms all of the problems with food distribution are over. After all, anyone can be successful as a farmer.

I look forward to the bounty that will result from Komrad Bloomberg's 5 Year Plan.

Slimming in the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

I We Comrades of Beet Farm #324 are eagerly anticipating the Buyout of Our ENTIRE Beet Farm by Commissar Mayor Bloomberg! Commissar Kindly Uncle Unkulturny will finally be able to retire to his personal A Beautiful Bahamian Peoples' Island, which happens to have no "Repatriation" agreements, and DEFINITELY no cooperation with the US IRS...Interestingly enough, the inmates volunteers of Beet Farm #324 have shown Great Eagerness to support their Kindly Uncle Unkulturny is his new life! (This is because they know what is Good For Them - and their families...)

Red Salmon wrote:Once the farms are nationalized and people are forced volunteers sent to the collective farms all of the problems with food distribution are over.
Finally our beet kollektive will be able to go on a deserved vacation! As a kollektive, of course.

1295884107_05.jpg

We are not allowed to walk in groups smaller than three comrades, because one out of the three is more likely to tell the commissar on the other two, and there won't be any of that "his word against mine." There's always a witness.

bloombergpaysyou.png

Yo Comrades,

ah be trippin'. muh motha f'in monthly social-influencer check from da campaign iz late. Do you gots da phone number? ah gots bills ta pay.

da man at da China Post now sent me uh note on ah booty load o' Ya'Juans dey wants. ah need uh new loan and shit.

temp2PacSignature.png

We will tell you how to farm.

[img]/images/Bloomberg_Farmer_Leader_Poster_BW.jpg[/img]

Good news Most Equal Komrads!,

Cricket Burger.jpg
[/url]

This awesome article caught my fleeting attention. There is a key take away passage that highlights the GWONT:

"Eating bugs has been heavily promoted by cultural institutions and the media over the past year because people are being readied to accept drastically lower standards of living under disastrous global ‘Green New Deal' programs that will make normal meat production vastly more expensive."

Isn't this WONDERFUL news Komrads? And doesn't it look delicious?! It is a good thing our Equal Betters in the cultural institutions are there to direct our lives. Who knows WHAT we might get up to if we were left to our own devices?

I wish someone would make a Pixie Burger or a Spin-N-Glow Burger.

Mouth watering in the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

They should simply start growing protein-rich grubs in huge vats, then dry and grind them and turn them ino pills packed with various other nutrients like super-beets. These non-fattening and sugar-free pills will expand in your stomach, feeding you and filling you up at the same time. We'll take them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This will free up a lot of time for the toiling farming masses to work the beet fields.

I'm down with that plan as long as those grubs don't have eyes. I don't eat anything that can give me a wink.

Will Bloomberg be the next all-star of the next all-star to be featured on The People's Cube? The prospect is indeed exciting

From the dark bowels of the interwebs comes... Bilbo Moneybaggins!

Bernie Sanders says I can have the corn that the rich have grown using immigrant labor and never get my hands dirty.

In fact, with delivery services, I can stay on the couch here in my section 8 gulag, and have my corn, lobster rolls, malt liquor and other essential foodstuffs delivered, and paid for on my EBT card. Viva la Bernie! Viva la revolución!

Cradle to Grave Marxist wrote:
bloombergpaysyou.png

Yo Comrades,

ah be trippin'. muh motha f'in monthly social-influencer check from da campaign iz late. Do you gots da phone number? ah gots bills ta pay.

da man at da China Post now sent me uh note on ah booty load o' Ya'Juans dey wants. ah need uh new loan and shit.

temp2PacSignature.png
Komrade C2G, get in touch wit dis, I mean, with this lady and she can hook you up with a FREE Obama phone that has a speed dial option to the Free Stuff.

Red Salmon wrote:
[highlight=#ffff00]I wish someone would make a Pixie Burger or a Spin-N-Glow Burger.[/highlight]

Mouth watering in the Current Truth ™,

Red Salmon

McHillary's (the word D*nald will be banned by the time they come out with this one) is currently working on them. They will come with a Kommissar Bloomberg-approved extra-extra small drink and a large side of Sea Monkeys.

SeaMonkeyAd.jpg