Wal-Mart Must Be Stopped

As always, protestors are excellent at forming coherent economic arguments. In fact, the pictures below accurately state the economics and the science behind the menace of Wal-Mart.

1. Wal-Mart kills people.
2. Wal-Mart only pays their employees what they are worth.
3. Wal-Mart is profitable.
4. Wal-Mart employees are not able to live.
5. Wal-Mart has no morals.
6. Consumers prefer Wal-Mart to other local businesses.
7. Labor unions do not like Wal-Mart.
8. Wal-Mart employees enjoy public health benefits.
9. Wal-Mart is anti-youth.
10. Wal-Mart launches wars on sovereign nations.
11. Wal-Mart is owned by Satan.

Any one of these eleven items presents a sufficient scientific case to close Wal-Mart, if not nationalize the entire retail industry.

wal-mart.jpg

My heart bleeds for all the poor workers of Wall*Mart. I've personally seen Wall*Mart workers out in the streets, wearing nothing but dirty old rags, a distant, dull look in their sunken eyes, scavenging the Dipsty Dumpsters for scraps of clothing and fighting over stale, moldy morsels of food with the birds and the rats. Oh, the humanity! If only they had a living wage! If only they were unionized! Wall*Mart kills!

There isn't even a Wall*Mart in my town....

Chairman Meow
Oh how could they! Those capitalist monsters! Making those poor oppressed people wear ill fitting blue vest and forcing seniors to greet the peoples of the world at their malevolent gates of all damnation. How dare they! How dare they provide jobs for local communities! If Comrade Hillary were in power these people wouldnt HAVE to work, they could just mooch off the welfare system like we do!!! I demand a full investigation and a boycot on all retail items not over priced.

FOR THE GLORY OF THE REVOLUTION, THERE SHALL BE HIGHER TAXES AND OVER PRICED CONSUMER GOODS!!! PRAISE THE BENEVOLENT WORK OF THE PARTY ENSURING EQUALITY AND FAIRNESS FOR ALL AT A LESS AFFORDABLE PRICE!!!

"Consumer Goods" are a symtom of the diseased last stages of a capitalistic system. The workers are exploited making, delivering, and selling such trinkets.

In the future, the party will decide what you need, and since all your "disposable" income will become property of the state, walmart will simply whither away!

Chairman Meow
The party will decide!? Oh praise and glorify the party!!! That means I will never have to shop or make a purchasing decision ever again!! I will be provided with my ditch to live in and scraps of pre-approved party rations!!! Comrade Gorky, you have lifted my eternal gushing red heart providing me with such hope and a progressive vision that I WILL NEVER HAVE TO THINK AGAIN!!! I raise my glass of Citgo gas in your honor and in the efforts of the party.......

FOR THE GLORY OF PROGRESSIVE THOUGHT-FREE PARTY-APPROVED IDEAS AND POLICY!!!!

antiborat
WallMart is only the tip of the iceburg. They play a small part in the international corporate plans to subjugate all peoples. They create artificial desires in people to own and have things they have no need for. With their dupes from Madison avenue they create (using brain washing techniques) consumers who want to buy, buy, buy. People should wake up and depend on the Party which will supply all the things they truly need. Again I say, wake up AmeriKa!

Did anyone forget that we are actually helping our Comrades over in the People's Republic of China? I mean, think of it. They get less than a Red Penny per Red Hour, and they can work in the Gulag of their choice. What else can be better? Wal-Mart is the People's Republic's friend. Then again, their products can be shipped over to the State Store anyways. So Wal-Mart can disappear as we, the People's Party, determine what's best for you!

Vladimir Ivanov