War Against Conservative Women

Comrades,

Just as I, Barack Obama (your Fearless Leader) predicted, our use of Sandra Fluke as a pawn in our chess game has enabled us to strengthen Our Obama-Media's hand in depicting the Republicans as engaging in a War On Women as a distraction from our highly successful War Against Conservative Women. Thus, I raise my glass and drink a toast to our success as we celebrate the fact that such esteemed public-spirited citizens as Bill Maher are willing to donate One Million Dollars to our Obama Super-PAC to help advance our War Against Conservative Women:

As a sign of our success in shaping the popular-culture perception of these two wars, take note that our loyal Obama-Media has steadfastly ignored the shrill demands of Republicans, Tea-Partiers, Conservatives, and their Fair-Minded Fellow-Travelers for our Obama-Media to draw attention to our War Against Conservative Women or to the manner in which so many Progressive Women (and independent women who obtain their political insights from popular culture) dutifully serve as War Mares for our War ON Women.

Success is so sweet.

To continue this success, we must relentlessly educate all young women on these subjects:

Otherwise, Republicans will succeed in their efforts to turn the clock back on the progress Hollywood helped us make in seeking to leave-behind what Republicans consider to have been the "good old days" when they kept women in the palms of their hands:

--Fearless leader

I, Barack Obama, your Fearless Leader, must continue to abide by my political advisers' (and Obama SuperPAC Fundraisers') advice that I remain silent regarding the War on Conservative Women by my esteemed Obama SuperPAC Million-Dollar-Donor, Bill Maher, despite the lame attempts of Right Wing Extremists (including Bristol Palin) to claim my silence is hypocritical:

Move along, nothing to see here.

--Fearless Leader